17. Make me yours

Next week,

As expected Jinkook and vmin couples arrived at Jeju. It was already midnight when they arrived, so they decided to take a rest and explore the city the next day.

Jinkook reached their shared bedroom and flopped on the bed not caring to change the dress, soon they drifted to the dreamland. 

Meanwhile, vmin couples are busy exploring each other's bodies, having a wild night in a beach house.

The next two days they enjoyed their vacation, visiting waterfalls, teddy bear museum, Jeju folk village museum, beach, etc.

They taste almost all seafood. Currently, they are having their dinner.

 "Jin, you know there is a love land here. I think you should visit. It's amazing. I and Tae visited them last year" Tae and Jungkook start to scoff at Jimin's words. Jimin gave them water while smiling cheekily.

"Ohh!!! Is it Hyung? Can we go there tomorrow? I want to go there. Isn't its name special......place must be special too" Jin asked, squeezing other's arms smilingly.

"I don't think that's a place for kids," Tae answered before jungkook earned a pout from Jin.

"Voo...I'm not a kid. I'm an adult!!!" Jin said, crossing his arms.

"Baby I don't think we can go there. This one time listen to me hmm? Jimin just wants to tease you. That's it. Isn't it Park Jimin" Jungkook widened his eyes, warning him to stop.

Jimin just rolled his eyes at them and continued eating. Jin started sulking and went to his room alone. No-one stopped him, they let him go and sleep.

Midnight at 11:45,

Jin opened his eyes looking around only to get sad. Jungkook didn't return to their room that night. Jin took his phone to call the other but a door opening sound stopped him. There he saw Jungkook approaching him smilingly after closing the door.

Jungkook sat beside him "did you sleep well? Did I disturbed you?"

" No, I wanted to use the washroom, that's why I got up. Where were you?" Jin asked, walking towards the washroom. Even after his return Jungkook didn't answer him.

"Hyung!! I asked where you were??"
"Ohh!! Nothing let's go. I have something for you" jungkook intertwined their hand guiding others out of the room.

After some silence "Hyung, can't we go to Loveland" Jin asked softly

"Baby I'm not stopping you from going there. But....hmmm....why don't you google it first?? Then if you like the place we can go....hmm??" Jungkook asked, pulling him closer and caressing his arms upside down.

Jin thought for a minute "okay I'll check out tonight. So.....where are we go-" Jin stopped himself when he saw where they were.

It's a surprise birthday party. They are at the beach where there is a path made of rose petals, which leads to a fully decorated cabana with lights, balloons, candles. In the center, the cake was placed on the table.

 In the center, the cake was placed on the table