𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 11𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Sorin picked up Elide when he walked inside Kaltains house, holding him like a baby and locking the door back.

He placed the bag of dog clothes on the floor along with the dog before squatting down, watching Elide circle around him happily.

Rin smiled before pulling outfits he had gotten him out the bag and laying it on the floor for Elide to pick which one he wanted to wear.

"My baby lookin good. Na let's go get you some hoes." Sorin said, standing up after dressing his puppy. Eli ran around, excitedly.

Rin made his way to Kaltains room and walked in, seeing Kal knocked the fuck out with his gun right beside him. He took his shoes off and climb ontop of him, instantly getting the gun pointed at his head.

"Hi bighead." Sorin said, grabbing the gun and taking it out his hands. "Stop doin that shit. Imma end up shootin yo ass one day." Kal said, sleepily while rubbing his eyes.

"Mhm, you still tired?" Rin asked, leaning down to kiss his face and laying the gun beside them after putting it back on safety.

Kaltain nodded his head, wrapping his arms around Sorins waist to keep him in from moving. "Stayed up till 6, runnin errands wit Josh n shit." He said, burying his head in Rins neck.

"You took yo pills?" Sorin said, feeling Elide jump on the bed and lay beside them.

Kal hummed and nodded. "Took em when I got home." He mumbled, petting Elide.

-

"Dont even let that lil girl make me you mad, Rin." Nesryn told him, grabbing his hand and pulling him out the store.

"Bitch, fuck you and yo deadbeat ass daddy. I'll send both yall mothafuckas underground by my damn self." Sorin said, watching her walk closer.

"You steady sayin shit but aint hit me yet. You pussy?" Gianna said, laughing. Rin kept quiet before he started biting his acrylics off.

Nesryn sighed and let his hand go, pulling his phone out to have Fallon on speed dial just incase Rin got arrested.

Sorin listened to her blabber on, walking closer to her with his hands behind his back. He had already pulled his hood over his head and tied it, knowing that she likes to pull hair from the last fight he had seen with her in it.

Gia swung first but missed so Sorin took that chance to punch her in her face, getting her on the ground and punching her again.

There was people recording, trying to stop the fight, minding they business, and the white people who was calling the police.

In each punch he threw, he was putting his anger in it. And by the time the police got there, he was standing over her and just staring while letting his tears fall down his face.

Everytime he got angry, he cried which is something he didn't like. He felt himself get jerked back and put in handcuffs, letting them walk him to the police car.

"Yea, hes getting taken to the station." Nesryn told Fall, getting in his car and starting it before speeding off to follow the police.

The officer looked back at Sorin and shook his head. "You're just like your father." He said.