HIDING

serenity 'renny' rivera

july 13, 2017

"fuck, renny, i'm cumming." jahseh moaned as he filled my mouth with his cum, which was sweet and sticky.

"mhm?" i hummed, continuing to gently suck his tip until he was finished, and then pulling apart and swallowing.

he wasted no time pulling me up off of the floor where i was kneeled, and gripping my throat tightly, before connecting his lips with mine and kissing me roughly.

once we pulled apart, he stared me in the eyes harshly, making me turn away from him for a second, though he continued to stare at me before he spoke. "you done being mad?"

i smirked at him a bit, pecking his lips again and speaking gently. "yes daddy."

the words seemed to please him, and he glanced down at me with a gentle smirk before he nodded and pulled his arm around me, though i pulled away within a minute and started getting up.

"where you going?" he asked, making me glance over at him and chuckle.

"don't worry about it." i replied, and he narrowed his eyes at me as i left the room, then entered the bathroom to clean my mouth.

i brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with some mouthwash quickly, before i walked back into the room, looking in the mirror and tying up my mess of a hair that was begging to be washed, and i mentally promised the big heap of dark curls that i'd wash them later today. 

"that ass fat." jahseh spoke as he got up and approached me, though i turned around before he could smack it.

"so is yours." i said with a smirk, making him roll his eyes and shake his head.

he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him, placing kisses along my neck and up to my face, before kissing me on my lips, and i giggled a bit between the kiss before i spoke. "can i see your phone now?"

he looked me in the eyes for a second before he looked away, off behind me. "you just said you were done."

"done being mad, yeah. but i still wanna see." i said shortly, putting my hand out, though he slapped it down and turned away from me.

"no."

i exhaled, staring down at the pockets of his shorts, where in one his phone was resting, though i didn't know which. "why, though? what are you hiding?"

"nothing. but i don't ask to go through your shit, so don't ask to go through mine."

"why? so you can fuck around in peace and i'll look like a 'dumb hoe' again?" i air quoted, raising an eyebrow at him, which made his jaw clench.

he stared at me harshly, and i went on. "you think i'm stupid or something?"

"i know you aren't." he said lowly, keeping his angry eyes on me, and i lifted a hand and gently pushed his face away from me.

"stop looking at me like that."

he sighed, but listened, his face softening and his jaw finally unclenching, before he cupped my face in his hand and forced me to look him in the eyes. "i love you, okay?"

the words made goosebumps line my skin, and i wanted to turn away from him to hide my flushed face, but i couldn't because he still held onto me, staring into my eyes deeply and intently, as if searching for a response before i could even verbally get one out.

"i.." i trailed for a moment, lost in his eyes and nervous, before i finished. "i love you too."

he let go of my face, but seemed like he had more to say, but unfortunately was cut off when someone downstairs shouted his name, to which he hesitated, then shook his head and shouted a reply. "what?"

"taylor and the hoes here!" the voice shouted back up the house, making me stiffen for a moment, knowing i was familiar with these girls that came by every other week to fuck jahseh and eat all the food in the fridge, then leave and repeat the cycle in two weeks.

i furrowed my eyebrows and narrowed my eyes at him, and he could tell i was ready to speak, but he beat me to it.

"renny-" he started, pulling his arms around my waist, only to be cut off by me as i pushed away from him.

"no."

he pulled me again, and spoke gently. "don't be like that."

i scoffed, pushing away from him once more, ready to speak, only to be cut off by a female voice yelling from downstairs. "jahsehhhh what are you on? jasmine already took the molly so let's get to it!"

i looked away from him for a second, then glanced back at him with a dirty look. "but you love me, right? but you had nothing to hide?"

he sighed, and didn't even bother continuing to argue or say anything back to me, instead just walked out of the room casually, and shouted down the stairs. "i'm here, chill out. i hope y'all don't got clothes on, i'm not tryna waste time."

i bit my lip, not even hurt but more so disgusted, and slammed my door shut, grabbing my phone and throwing it onto the bed before getting into the bed, then frustratedly groaning loudly. "i fucking hate niggas."

"damn, what we do?" i heard from beneath me, making me jump and pull my phone out from beneath me on the bed, where isaiah was on facetime, making me stare at the screen blankly.

"when the fuck did you call me?" i asked, trying to remember ever being on the phone with him or answering his call, and worrying he'd heard all of my conversation with jahseh.

he only laughed from the other line, and the sound of his laughter and sight of him smiling on the screen immediately made all my worries and upset go away, and he spoke. "you called me, baby bird. are you sober?"

i stifled a laugh, shaking my head at him. "it must've been an accident, cause i definitely didn't."

he smirked a bit, looking as though he was getting himself comfortable on a bed or couch,  before he spoke. "well i'm here now, so what's going on? why do we hate niggas?"

and i could only smile and shake my head, telling him not to worry about it and changing the subject to ask him how he was doing, because now that he was there, i didn't even care about anything else.

talking to him was all i needed, i was good now. good as long as he was there.

~
1111 words

this book is almost over lol like real soon