SNITCH

serenity "renny" rivera

june 7, 2017

"no, cover up." jahseh said as he eyed my outfit, then returned his attention to his phone, making me scrunch up my face at him.

"i am covered."

he glanced back up at me, this time putting his phone down and sitting up, pulling me closer by the arm and sending a poke directly to my boobs.

"just cause you got on long sleeves doesn't mean you're covered, put your titties away." he replied, making me cross my arms and exhale.

"i'm tryna show out for the cute niggas." i said, pouting as i turned away, which earned a chuckle in response from him, before he shook his head.

"it ain't none of that, and you know it."

i rolled my eyes, turning back to him. "you're not my boyfriend to be telling me what i can and can't wear, and even if you were, don't tell me what to do."

"renny stop playing with me." he said roughly, and i groaned but gave up the argument, opening my bag and pulling out a different shirt, this one being a long sleeved black shirt that said "kill or be killed" on the back, and took off the shirt i had on, throwing it at jahseh in annoyance.

he ignored the shirt that'd hit him, and only glanced up at me, making me turn around so my back was facing him, and he let out a breath of a laugh as i pulled the shirt on and then turned back around.

"cute bra, red's a nice color on you." he teased, making my face flush, though i only looked away from him and said nothing in response.

he rose from the bed, while i slid into my shoes and put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans, and he put an arm around me, to which i laid my head against his chest, before slapping him on the head. "i don't like being told what to wear, don't do it anymore."

he only laughed, rubbing his head and slapping me in return, though on the ass, and running out of the room in laughter, making me sigh and roll my eyes, before turning back to my bag.

i pulled all my clothes aside, looking at the pocket knife i'd packed just in case needed, and i chewed my inner lip as i stared at it in thought, only for the stares to be interrupted by a shout from downstairs.

"renny hurry the fuck up!" isaiah complained, and i quickly grabbed the knife and tucked it into the waistband of my jeans before walking out of the room.

"yeah yeah, i'm here."

...

i watched from the back of the stage, seated on a hard chair that was starting to make my butt ache, as jahseh sang one of the songs he'd released with his mixtape last month, and the crowd sang along.

"i've dug two graves for us, my dear-"

before he even finished speaking, and before anyone could react, someone lunged out from backstage at jahseh, jumping at him and knocking him down, where his head slammed against the ground hard, and causing everyone to jump up and at the guy who'd done so.

jahseh laid motionless, making me realize he had been knocked unconscious, and i jumped up from my seat just as tank and another guy who worked as a sort of security for jahseh did the same, heading to get jahseh out of the way.

i assisted tank and another guy who worked as a sort of security for jahseh, while they carried him off the stage and set him down beside the stage, before i stood up and approached the brawl, which was growing and getting increasingly violent.

i didn't intend on joining in or breaking it up, moreso intended on finding the main offender who'd  knocked jahseh out, only for someone to send a punch to my stomach, making me instantly swing back at him in response.

it became a one on one, separate fight between me and a man who was about six inches taller than me and much stronger than me, though strength meant nothing in a physical fight, because he was getting his ass beat, easily.

i had him on the ground when another body sent hits at me, making me swing my elbow backwards to hit whoever was on top of me, which paused the string of hits for just a second, though that was long enough for me to pull my pocketknife out and flip it open.

by now, i was off of the guy i'd initially fought, though i was still blind to whoever was on top of me, and i blindly swung my hand with the knife and sent a few stabs into whatever was behind me, before withdrawing my knife and directing my attention to the guy on the floor beside me.

he seemed one step ahead though, because he scrambled up and did a pathetic limp of a run away from me, while whoever was on top of me hopped off of me and clutched his stomach, where i'd stabbed him, which gave me a view of his face.

he was dark skinned, with glasses and gold grills, and while i still didn't recognize him, it was good to see his face, and i stood up over him, while he attempted to get up from the ground.

i would've done more then just those 4 or 5 stabs, but i didn't want to end up in another ward for killing anyone, so i let him hurry away from me, leaving a trail of blood behind him and clutching his stomach, before i huffed and flicked my pocketknife shut, pushing it into my back pocket.

i turned my attention to where the brawl once was, but it'd broken up and everyone had dispersed, most of the attention now on the still-unconscious jahseh, as they lifted him up and made their way further backstage.

i wiped my bloody hands on my jeans, partially sending blood through the rips and onto my exposed skin, though that was the least of my worries, and i followed where everyone was headed, off the adrenaline of my anger, and numb to any pain or injuries.

as i approached a backstage room where everyone was headed, i spotted the guy i'd stabbed once again, laying on the ground and having his stab wound covered with the shirt of whoever hovered over him.

i locked eyes with him, keeping a cold and blank stare with him while he looked at me, and he seemed fearful, which made my lips curl into a smile before i mouthed some unmistakable words.

"don't snitch."

~
this was fun