BIT

serenity "renny" rivera

april 19, 2017

"my cousin is gonna kill you." i said blankly, as i kept my attention on the food i was preparing in front of me, and robb pressed himself against me from behind, hands on my waist.

"no he won't." he said, letting out a breath of a laugh before lowering his head to the crook of my neck and placing a trail of kisses along it.

i rolled my eyes, before i spun around and found myself face to face with him, to which he wasted no time connecting our lips in a swift kiss, making me pull away and push my head back, staring up at him dully.

"shaggy would be proud, wouldn't he?" i said, just as he'd brought a hand up to my neck, which had fresh hickeys on it from the day before.

he burst into laughter, making me let out a breath of a laugh before turning back around and returning to my food preparation, which was really just a cup of ramen noodles since everyone in this house only ate out, for some reason.

"how you know about my dad?" he asked, biting his lip as he looked me up and down, being that i wasn't in my usual apparel.

typically i wore hoodies and sweats, or anything along the lines of long sleeves and very covering clothing, though in the moment i wore a little tank top and shorts, mainly because i'd been in bed, but gotten hungry.

i shrugged my shoulders, keeping my gaze on his face, while he continued to hungrily stare at me, making me cup his face and force it to look at my face, rather than my body.

"shit, you showing mad skin." he said lowly, to which i dropped my hold on his face and picked up my cup of noodles, giving him a glance.

"so? i'm home, you want me to cover up?"

he tilted my jaw upwards, giving a challenging glare to my hickey-covered and bruised neck, before he looked back at me and nodded his head, then laughed gently. "yes, since you're so worried about your cousin finding out."

i slapped his hand away from me, rolling my eyes and turning away from him. "he won't look closely enough to see that, and there's nothing for him to 'find out'," i air quoted, turning away from him.

"that was a one time thing, you're not touching me ever again. and you and i are nothing, never will be anything." i said flatly, starting to walk off, only for him to grab me by my waist and pull me back to him, making me groan.

"what?" i said, making him smirk and shake his head, before pulling the cup of noodles out of my hand and placing them on the counter.

"you're mine, serenity."

i scoffed, crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. "no, i'm not. never will be."

he brought his head back to my neck, along with his hand, which gripped my neck tightly and cut off my airflow partially, and began to suck and mark up my neck again, making me bite my lip and give a long hum of a moan.

he lifted his head for just a second, to say, "yes, you are." before he went back to his determined sucks and kisses along my neck, and i put a hand on his chest, in an attempt to hold him back and end this now, because if anyone were to walk into the kitchen, it most definitely wouldn't end well, yet my hand was just about useless against his hunger and determination.

eventually, he let up and smirked at me before placing a kiss on my lips and stepping back. "so like i said, you're mine."

"nope." i rolled my eyes at him, though inside i was flushed, and aroused more than ever between my legs, as i watched him chuckle and walk out of the kitchen casually and head in the direction of the living room, which is where most of the boys were.

i let out a breath i hadn't known i was holding in, turning back to my cup of noodles and simply staring at it, mainly because i needed a moment of recollection before i could even function, after all of that.

i exhaled heavily, my mind racing with thoughts of paranoia and my gut with feelings of guilt, mainly because regardless of anything else, i knew it was wrong, yet in the same sense, i didn't fully know why.

i'm not a child, nor am i a weak little girl, and i can handle my own, for sure. i'm not soft or innocent, i'm not even a virgin, and i could care less about having a boyfriend or fuck buddy or anything, regardless of if he was friends with my cousin or not.

i couldn't tell if the guilt was a gut feeling, almost as if my conscience was warning me of something that i physically could not see or know, or if it was just the guilt of hiding from any and everyone that was building up.

i sucked in a deep breath, before i opened my eyes, which i'd not even noticed were shut, and then picked up my cup of noodles, finally making my way out of the kitchen and upstairs, to my room to eat in peace and hopefully sleep off any and every emotion and thought.

i opened my bedroom door, only to see jahseh laying on my bed, making me blink slowly at him as i stood in the doorway, before opening the door fully and walking in, then switching gazes between him and the door, as a wordless attempt to tell him to get out.

he followed my gaze, and seemingly understood what i was saying, and to my surprise, got up off of the bed and made his way towards the door, before standing in the doorway and giving me a long stare.

after a moment, he shook his head and glanced at me and my cup of noodles before he spoke, calmly and quietly.

"you better watch out with that robb nigga, that's all i'm gonna say."

~
tomorrow update gonna be fun lol