POUR

serenity "renny" rivera

may 9, 2017

i snapped my head around, locking eyes with robb, who'd been staring at me for at least twenty minutes now, and i narrowed my eyes. "can you stop fucking staring at me?"

he groaned lowly, glancing out the doorway of the kitchen to make sure nobody was near or coming, and then approached me. "don't talk to me like that."

"i'll talk to you however i want, bitch." i said flatly, making him immediately grab my neck and choke me, pressing me against the fridge.

he glared at me challengingly, while i just stared back at him with the flattest face i could give, and then spoke with the small bit of oxygen able to pass. "take your hands off of me, robb."

he let me go, but continued to stare me down, as i spoke again. "don't be putting your hands on me, i'm not your bitch to be grabbing on like that."

"you could be." he said with a smirk, raising the styrofoam cup that'd been in his opposite hand the entire time and bringing it to his lips.

i watched him sip the lean carelessly, the aroma of weed and codeine his typical scent, and then lower the cup and keep staring at me.

"if that's how you put your hands on your women, i'd rather not." i said plainly, turning away from him and walking out of the kitchen, though he followed behind.

we went up the stairs wordlessly, and ended up in my room, where i sat on the bed and stared at him as he leaned on the wall across from me.

"you act like you don't like being handled like that." he said with a chuckle, making me turn away from him and roll my eyes.

"not by you."

my words seemed to catch his attention entirely, and he stood up a little straighter. "then who?"

i glanced over at him boredly, raising an eyebrow. "no one."

he hummed in response, sipping his lean once more before he spoke again. "so when you gonna let me fuck?"

"never," i said immediately. narrowing my eyes at him. "so you can leave me alone. i'm never gonna let up."

he let out an exhale, rolling his eyes before he started to walk out, speaking at the same time. "you'll definitely let up, sooner or later."

i scoffed, slamming the door harshly behind him as soon as he was out and getting back onto my bed, irritated now, just for the door to swing open a few moments later, revealing jahseh.

"fuck you slamming my doors for?" he said with narrowed eyes, making me groan and glare at him.

"get out, leave me alone. i wanna be left alone."

he just continued to stare at me, making me roll my eyes and look away from him, picking up my phone and attempt to find anything at all to distract me and calm me down before my irritation turned into anger.

he spoke again, but much softer, and stepped into the room as he spoke. "what's wrong?"

i shook my head without speaking, which only made him press further. "someone bothering you?"

"no, jahseh, i'm fine. stop asking so many questions before i get mad." i said lowly, not intending to be disrespectful but rather to warn him.

he didn't ask anything else, or even speak after that, but stepped in the room and glanced around, before he shut the door quietly and stood in front of me, arms extended.

i exhaled gently, then wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him closely, relaxing in his hold and shutting my eyes.

he smelt like cigarettes and soap, and his clothes smelled freshly washed, and i spoke gently after i'd been holding onto him for a couple minutes in silence. "you were right, i'm sorry."

it felt weird to even utter to words 'i'm sorry', because i couldn't remember the last time i'd apologized to someone, and he pulled back and looked down at me, making me look down in embarrassment.

"what do you mean?" he asked, letting me go and sitting down beside me, which make me clear my throat and twirl one of my curls awkwardly.

"i act like i care about you one minute and then act like i don't the next." i admit, my face heating up a bit.

he sighed quietly, before he put an arm around my shoulder and shook his head. "don't worry about it."

i sat beside him for a while, in silence, before he spoke again. "you took your medicine?"

"yeah, why?"

i glanced up at him as i answered, and he chuckled a bit before he answered me. "because you just seemed like you were on the verge of having a rage fit."

i scoffed, rolling my eyes and pulling away from him. "i did not, i was just annoyed. i still kinda am, but i feel better now."

"you still don't wanna talk about it?" he asked, getting up off of the bed and putting hands in the pockets of his adidas pants.

i knew i did want to get it off my chest, i did want to sit here and pour out for hours how fucking annoying robb was, how he had an obsession with me and was so fixated on getting me, having me, touching me, fucking me. how he wouldn't take no for an answer.

i wanted to sit there and complain, tell him how annoying it was. how some days he'd just stare at me, other days he'd follow me around, how he'd kiss on me sometimes, feel on me other times, how he made me uncomfortable and angry just in his presence.

i even wanted to break down, a part of me. part of me wanted to cry, something i hadn't done in a long time, i wanted to cry, tell him how much it was bothering me, tell him how i was started to get scared, because he really wasn't letting up and i was scared he'd end up taking matters into his own hands and doing something to me.

but i just shook my head, shook away the urge to get it out and off my chest, swallowed away the lump in my throat and didn't speak, and jahseh sighed but nodded his head, respecting my decision.

something robb couldn't do, respect my decision when i didn't want something.

"alright, if you ever do, i'm around." he said, patting my head like he always did, like i was a dog or something, though it made me smile a bit and push his hand away, and he gave one of his cheesy smiles before he left.

and damn, did i wish i had let him stay, wished that i had poured everything out. but i didn't, and he was gone, and that was it.

~
hey guys