TOP

serenity "renny" rivera

july 21, 2017

i groaned as i opened my eyes and lifted my head off of ski's chest, getting up and letting my freshly awoken thoughts process, letting me know i was in his room and had just woken up from the nap we took together.

i yawned quietly and stretched a bit, looking down at him where he laid, still deep asleep, and i smiled a little bit and got off of the bed.

i walked out of his room, which was dark due to the curtains being drawn, and was greeted by the bright sun lit house, making me squint and sigh, as i walked back towards my room, greeted by jahseh laying on my bed.

"finally up?" he said, making me laugh quietly and nod, before getting on top of him and laying my head on his bare chest.

"why're you so tired lately? you slept all day yesterday and all you've done today is sleep." he said softly, making me shrug into his chest.

he pulled his arms around me and i spoke quietly, my voice raspy from just waking up. "i don't know."

he hummed in response, gently massaging my head and running fingers through my thick curls, which made me shut my eyes and relax onto his body.

"you been hanging around ski a lot these last couple days." he noted, making me exhale and nod.

"yeah, i like him a lot," i said honestly, gently rubbing his chest with my hand. "he's cool, and he gets me."

he let out a breath of a laugh before he spoke. "fuck do y'all talk about? food?"

i groaned, but couldn't hold in my laugh as i spoke. "shut up jah."

there was silence between us for a moment while i listened to his steady heartbeat and felt his chest gently rise and fall with his breaths, before he spoke up.

"renny?"

i hummed in response, lifting my head a bit and looking at him, and he looked me in the eyes as he spoke. "i love you."

i felt my cheeks heat up, and i put my head back down as i shut my eyes. "i love you too, jahseh,"

i paused for a moment before i went on. "i wanna be with you."

i felt him tense up in shock for a second, his heart beat speeding up, and he spoke out quietly. "wait, seriously?"

i nodded my head, pulling off of his chest and sitting beside his body, looking at his face. "yeah. i want to give us a chance, like a serious one. i love you and you love me, why not be serious about it?"

he smiled at me as i spoke, and barely a second after i finished speaking he grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately and biting my lip as we pulled apart.

"you're mine, serenity. seriously."

i chuckled a bit as i caressed his face and traced the tattoo links his eyebrow. "and you're mine."

"forever?" he asked, the word making my heart race a bit and my breathing go shaky, knowing that i'd had bad experiences with anything accompanying the word 'forever'.

i hesitated for a moment, then nodded my head and gave in. "yeah. always and forever."

he gave a cheesy, childish smile, and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me back on top of him and smashing his lips onto mine again and keeping his hands on my waist, while i focused on our kiss and gently grinded on his lap.

he groaned a bit, pulling apart from the kiss. "renny, don't start if you don't wanna finish."

"i wanna fuck." i whined quietly, sitting up and putting a hand on his chest, and he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a glass breaking downstairs.

he started to move, but i held my hand down. "no, fuck it, whoever broke that will deal with it. fuck me."

his eyes widened at me, and his lips curved into a smile. "i've never heard you talk like this, renny."

i rolled my eyes, leaning back down to kiss him again, and connected my lips with his, to which he rolled us over and got on top of me, pulling my shirt up and breaking apart from our kiss to pull it off of me.

he wrapped a hand around my neck and gripped tightly, connecting his lips to my chest and starting to mark up my boobs with hickeys, and used his other hand to slide my shorts off with ease.

he slid a hand into my panties, gently rubbing on me and making me moan quietly between our kiss, and he pulled apart and looked me in the eye as he continued to rub, speaking gently. "you're wet as fuck."

i didn't even have time to respond, as he slid my panties off and quickly inserted two fingers in me and began to pump them in and out of me, releasing my neck from his grip and using his other hand to return to rubbing me, which made me struggle to keep my moans quiet, as i rolled my eyes up and bit my lip.

he was watching, as if mentally taking notes, and as my stomach tightened and my toes curled he hummed quietly, slightly picking up the pace of his pumps, before stopping just as i was getting ready to tell him i was about to cum.

he smirked at me, placing a kiss on my lips, then trailing down my chest and stomach, to my thighs and teasing between my legs, making me groan quietly. "please, baby."

he locked eyes with me from his position, kissing my other lips and pulling my legs over his shoulders, before he connected his mouth with me, beginning to lick and suck me, while i covered my mouth to attempt to muffle my moans, and arched my back gently.

he ate at me with no mercy, sticking his two fingers back in and pumping them in and out while he swirled his tongue around me and gently sucked my clit, and i barely lasted five minutes before i came, which i could tell assumed him by the look on his face when he got back up.

"how bad do you want it?" he asked, as he moved towards the nightstand and pulled out a condom, but kept his eyes on me.

"so bad." i whispered, biting my lip at him, which made him smirk a bit as he started to pull his shorts off, then sat on the bed.

"come get on top."

~
i cannot write smut nm 😭this shit is ass