WHATEVER

serenity "renny" rivera

april 22, 2017

"slow down.. fuck." i moaned out, not understanding how something could be so pleasuring, as he continued to quickly pump his two curled fingers into me.

i felt a knot in my lower stomach building up, while my back began to arch and my grip on his wrist tightened, though it did nothing to stop him. "i'm gonna cum, jah."

"go ahead, cum for me." he whispered into my ear between kisses on my neck, and i tried my best to suppress the moan i let out as i followed his commands, my body shaking with pleasure.

he removed his fingers from me, sticking them into his mouth and sucking them clean, while he kept his eyes locked with mine, and i looked at him in a mix of shock and overwhelm.

too quick for a reaction from me, he pressed me against the wall of the shower and held me up, to which i wrapped my legs around him, and felt a hard part of his body press against me, making my face flush, while he brought his lips to mine gently.

just as soon as i'd felt so, i felt one of his hands lift from its wander on my body, and begin to guide his member between my legs, making me widen my eyes and causing me to pull apart from our kiss.

"wait," i said, breathing heavily from both the exhaust of orgasm and the passion of our kiss, looking deeply into his lustful eyes.

"we can't. not yet." i said lowly, feeling slightly embarrassed by my own words of rejection and looking away.

he continued to look down at me, and while the look in his eyes never changed, he nodded his head and placed a peck on my lips before he spoke. "whenever you're ready."

i nodded my head, as he put me down and then turned away, starting to lather soap along his body, before he turned back around and smirked at me. "you still mad?"

my eyes snapped open, my heart racing, and i glanced around me before i groaned at the realization that this was all a dream, and i was in bed, with isaiah beside me, completely oblivious to even my presence, tapping along on his phone.

i let out a loud exhale, sitting up in the bed and shaking my head, earning a glance from isaiah, and a chuckle. "you good?"

i nodded my head, twirling a curl that'd fallen out of the low ponytail on my head, and spoke. "i'm good, i had a weird dream."

he nodded, and i grabbed the remote from beside me, turning on the tv, only to turn my head and glance at isaiah, who i could feel staring at me deeply, and raised my eyebrow. "what?"

he moved closer to me, putting a hand around my neck in observation, and i instantly realized what he was looking at, so i pulled away from him, my face heating up, while he stared at me with a blank expression, before taking a deep inhale and speaking.

"you got three seconds to tell me who put those shits on you before i knock you the fuck out." he said flatly, making me glance at him blankly, knowing he wasn't actually going to do anything.

"one.." he began counting down, and while i wasn't scared of him at all, i gave in.

"robb." i said lowly, and i narrowed my eyes when he shot up straight and widened his eyes.

he stared at me for a moment, with those were eyes that were only making me even more uncomfortable before he spoke. "please tell me you're joking."

i just stared at him, trying to keep my blankest face, though inside i was crumbling with confusion, curiosity and worry, and he shook his head and looked away from me.

"no." he said.

i glared at him, crossing my arms. "what do you mean 'no'?"

"i mean, no, and don't even fucking talk to him again. you not bout to be up in here fucking on my vro." he said blankly, making me roll my eyes and raise an eyebrow.

"we're not even fucking," i said blankly, crossing my arms. "and we're not going to. but even if we were, what would you do about it? cry?"

he shook his head, slapping my crossed arms, which made me uncross them, before he spoke. "how grown do you think you are?"

i glared at him, now growing irritated with him. "old enough to fuck whoever i want and do whatever i fucking want."

"serenity watch how you fucking talk to me." he said harshly, making me huff frustratedly and shake my head.

"what do you want me to say? you want me to start crying and apologizing?" i asked, looking over at him boredly. "i really don't know what the fuck you want from me right now."

he continued to glare at me angrily, making me realize he may actually be wanting an apology from me, but i wasn't going to give one, so we just stared at each other, until he gave in and turned away from me.

"don't fucking mess with that nigga, or none of the niggas in this house," he said, laying his head down on the pillow before going on, this time quieter. "it hasn't even been a month and your ass is hoeing already."

i clenched my jaw, deciding not to say anything back to him, because i knew if i did, it wouldn't end well. instead, i rolled my eyes and picked the remote that'd dropped out of my hands back up and flipping to netflix, before i spoke, dully and sarcastically.

"whatever you say, dearest older cousin."

there was silence between us for a few minutes, and i could tell he was definitely angry, before i cracked. "okay wait, stop being mad at me."

i couldn't deal with isaiah ever being mad at me, not at all. he was the only cousin, growing up, that i was close with. he'd always been my best friend, always been my other half, and even though as he got older we became distanced, it was still the same love. and i couldn't deal with knowing he was mad at me for more than five minutes.

he snorted a bit, then laughed, and looked at me. "look at you, your ass folded in like two minutes."

i stifled a laugh as i held his arm. "shut up, please don't be mad at me. i won't do anything with anyone, really."

he eyed me for a moment, then nodded his head and caressed my hand that was on his thin arm. "aight then. i'm going to sleep, though. don't play the tv too loud."

i nodded in agreement, as he moved towards me and gave me a sloppy kiss on the forehead, making me scrunch my face up, then laid himself down and shut his eyes. "goodnight renny, love you."

i exhaled quietly, pulling my hand off of his arm and speaking quietly. "i love you too."

~
hmmm