ART

serenity "renny" rivera

july 1, 2017

i arched my back as he entered me, his size taking me by surprise and making me dig nails into his arm, to which he lowered his head and connected his lips with mine, offering a distraction from the pain.

without warning, in the midst of our kiss, he forced the rest of him in, earning a loud groan of pain from me, though he cupped my face and didn't let me break away from the kiss, while he painfully stroked, and i struggled to keep up with our kiss.

it wasn't long before the pain ceased, and i found myself moaning in pleasure, scratching along his back as he sped up his strokes and i moaned into his mouth, in ecstasy.

he lowered his head, once more, down to my neck and kissed all along it gently, yet passionately at the same time, taking his time with my body despite his speeding up strokes.

he knew exactly how to get me going, how to easily make my back arch and my toes curl, how to hold onto my neck with just the right grip, and cater to my body perfectly, leaving me in euphoria.

he knew how to make love to me, not just fuck me.

his touch, along with the rhythm of his strokes, made me last only a few minutes before i began to reach my peak, my back arching and stomach tightening, which made me clench myself around him, and earned a groan from him in response.

"go ahead, cum for me." he whispered in my ear, his raspy and low tone of voice causing goosebumps to form on my skin, and making the hairs on my neck stand, though between my legs it only further aroused me.

upon his command, i came all over him, though he didn't stop his strokes, instead stood himself up, looking down at me and the white substance left all over him.

he only took this as fuel, and kept his eyes on my body as he sped up his strokes, becoming more aggressive and sloppy, leading my eyes to roll up while i struggled to hold back the moans.

he kept it up, with his fast paced and sloppy strokes, while i gripped the sheets beside me and clenched around him, truly getting a high off of his touch and his body inside me.

it wasn't until i'd came at least five times that he finished, pulling out and cumming in the condom, and leaving my body trembling and tired, while he stared down at me momentarily, eyes deep in mine.

i could get lost in his chocolate orbs, easily and any day, the way they could stare at me so intensely and so seriously, yet never discomfort me, but rather draw me in.

the way those eyes roamed and searched mine, almost as if they could read my every thought and discover my every secret just with his eyes, and yet at the same time, be trusted with my every thought and secrets.

his lips curved in a smirk as he straightened himself up and pulled off the condom, while i shakily sat up and tried to steady my breathing, and as i sat up, he lowered himself and placed a peck on his lips before he spoke.

"i love you."

my face flushed, hearing the words leave his mouth, and my eyes kept locked with his, almost in a trance as i replied, my voice still shaky and trying to recover. "i love you too."

our eyes finally broke apart, as he pulled his shorts up and walked out to dispose of the condom, leaving me frozen, his face and body the only thing in my mind, and all i could see, even after he'd walked out.

the contact, skin to skin and heart to heart, the affection and attention, the way he could look at me in a way nobody else did, always unmatched but always so perfect.

the way he speaks my name, that on its own is enough to drive me insane, the euphoric melody of his voice like a drug for me, a remedy, and a song that i could keep on repeat all day and never get tired of.

the only sound, the only eyes, the only thing that could set me free.

it made my skin tingle, the thought of how quickly i could connect with him, and despite how quick, never feel like anything was rushed or not right.

everything was right with him, and it drove me crazy how quickly i could see him as a map of every destination i wanted to discover, how quickly i could love him.

but that's the funny thing about love, it has no time stamp.

you can know someone for two weeks and already love them, or know someone for two years and still not love them.

it's all in the connection, the way they draw you in and leave you craving more, even if it's in doing nothing at all but being themselves.

or in the energy and the way they cater to you and handle you, whether it be with caution or carelessly, that is what dictates how soon you can love them.

and within me, there was a beautifully messy love, in a way that made my soul cling to his, every part of me wedging into him and every vein tangling around him, my heart beats matching the beat of his heart.

enthralled by his existence and the idea that the universe could put together such a masterpiece, someone so perfect and beautiful in every single way.

a work of art, that's what he is.

~
this was terrible