LOW

serenity "renny" rivera

april 22, 2017

"i really gotta stay here all night?" isaiah asked, sitting up on my bed, to which i glanced at him and nodded.

"yes."

he didn't respond, and i made no further statements, instead opened my drawer and began pulling out some pajamas to change into after my shower, while he sat up on the bed and stared down at his hands.

i paused, grabbing his phone off the top of my dresser and then walking over to him, offering the phone to him, which he stared at for a moment before accepting.

"thank you." he said lowly, and i nodded my head before making my way towards the door to leave the room, only for him to speak up.

"wait, renny,"

i turned my head and offered my attention, though i didn't speak or make a sound. "i'm sorry."

i let out an sigh, mainly because i could see written all over his face, that he truly was sorry, and i knew i'd have to actually sit down with him and talk to him to figure out what was wrong.

i approached where he sat on the edge of the bed, wrapping my arms around him in a close hug and spoke, chuckling a bit. "it's okay, we just gotta find a different way for you. i'm supposed to be the one with a bad rep, not you."

he rubbed my back, and shook his head as we pulled apart. "you don't deserve a bad rep either. you're just misunderstood. and fuck what anyone who doesn't understand you thinks of you."

i ruffled his loose curls, shaking my head gently. "i love you, izzy."

he smiled gently as he pulled his head away from my hands that were messing his hair up completely. "i love you more."

i gave a gentle laugh before making my way out of the room and shutting the door behind me, then walking into the bathroom and placing my clothes down.

i sighed, staring at myself in the mirror and fluffing my hair, before i connected my phone to the speakers that were installed in the bathroom, beginning to play some music and running the water in the shower, then stripping from my clothes.

i hummed along to "no flockin'" while i stepped into the shower, the warm water against my skin, and put my head beneath the water, feeling the water weigh my curls down and roll all over my body.

in the midst of me lathering soap on myself, the bathroom door opened, making me groan and mentally damn myself for not locking it like i usually do, but i said nothing and simply waited for whoever was in the bathroom to leave.

the door shut, and i let out a breath i hadn't even known i was holding in, before beginning to rinse the soap off of my body, only for the shower door to slide open, making the snap my head in the direction of it, revealing jahseh, fully naked and getting into the shower with me.

"can't believe you're showering without me, that's crazy." he said, his voice almost a whisper, to which i only turned away from him and covered my naked body.

"i didn't invite you in here, you weirdo." i said roughly, resuming with my rinsing, only to have him grip me by the neck roughly and force me around to face him, staring at me.

we stared at each other for a moment before i looked away from him, though i made the big mistake of looking down and being faced with his dick, making me shut my eyes in both shock and embarrassment.

i felt my face heating up, and once again thanked god for melanin being able to cover up flushed skin, and i turned my head, still not looking at him.

he sighed, cupping my face and forcing it to face him, and staring into my eyes as he spoke in his raspy voice. "you're really mad at me?"

i kept a blank face, removing his hold on me pulling his arm down. "yes. and this isn't the place to talk about it."

he smirked, placing his hands on my hips and letting them begin to roam, while moving his face down towards mine, until we were barely an inch apart, and speaking lowly.

"we don't have to talk, then."

just as he was about to smash his lips against mine, with hands gripping and rubbing along my body, i pulled my face back and shook my head, staring at him with narrowed eyes. "no."

he groaned, backing up and lifting his hands off of my body, before he spoke again. "renny, i'm the one that's been trying to help isaiah the most."

"you're not trying hard enough if he's snorting crack off the living room table with no one noticing or giving a fuck." i said, tightening my crossed arms that were covering my boobs.

"because trying to reason with a person who has a real problem isn't as easy as just saying 'don't do that' and having it all end." he replied blankly, as if i was dumb, which only frustrated me.

i didn't feel like arguing, but i knew that i wasn't wrong, and that they, or at least x, definitely wasn't trying hard enough to get him to stop, and instead i just shook my head. "i'm not about to go back and forth with you, and i'm definitely not doing it in the shower."

i turned away from him, grabbing the bar of soap and lathering it in my hands before beginning to lather the soap around my neck, to which jahseh lifted my hair for me so i could wash my back of my neck, a simple but thoughtful gesture.

i spoke as i turned around to rinse, this time not covering my chest, simply revealing my naked body to him. "what do you want from me?"

he furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at me, struggling to fight looking down at my naked body and keep his eyes focused on mine, and shook his head. "nothing."

i gave a hum of a response, before i stared at his tattooed chest, scripted with the name 'cleopatra', and i spoke. "so what phased you to just get in the shower with me while i was in here?"

he chuckled, shrugging his shoulders as he grabbed the soap and began to lather his body. "this my house, i'll get in the shower whenever i please."

"shut up," i mumbled, swapping positions with him so he could rinse off, and sliding the shower door open as i spoke. "i'm getting out. don't speak of this, ever, and don't think this changes anything, either. i'm still mad."

he sighed heavily, but didn't respond, and i got out and slid the door shut behind me, before grabbing my towel and drying my body off, and then quickly lotioning my body and dressing, and wordlessly leaving x alone in the bathroom.

~
i hated this chap but ok