SLOW

serenity 'renny' rivera

july 11, 2017

"what're you looking at?" i heard from behind me, making me jump a bit before i turned around, even though i already recognized the voice.

i exhaled and looked back at the photo album in my lap. "old pictures, of me and isaiah and the rest of our family."

jahseh got down onto the floor next to me, shirtless as always and in a pair of red shorts, and sat, looking at the page i was on before he'd entered, and chuckling gently. "he's always been an idiot, huh?"

the pictures on the page were from our cousin's birthday party, and isaiah had a little too much fun at the party, and had cake frosting all in his hair and on his face, with an ice cream cone balanced on top of his head like a party hat.

i laughed gently, pausing as i looked at the picture of us two, me with cake frosting on my cheek, my big curly hair nicely braided, and his wavy curls a mess on his head.

our arms were wrapped around each other, my thin brown arms next to his pale, white arms making it look like it was nearly impossible for us to be related, but we were, and were more like siblings than cousins, honestly.

we were young, i was around 7 ,and he was about 9, but he'd been a very small child until his high school years, so we were the same size, and i honestly looked older than him. but anyone who knew us knew he was the boss, he was the one who'd air any and everything out about me. he was little, but he was always tough.

jahseh reached over and turned the page, where the next pages were just isaiah, from that christmas. christmas 2006, and him, his mother and grandmother all held each other closely in front of a small christmas tree with only a few presents beneath it.

i looked at his big, bright and happy smile and exhaled quietly, knowing that almost 11 years later nothing about that big smile had changed, it was still as bright and contagious as it was when he was 9.

"you miss him?" jahseh asked quietly, making my heart sink a little at the words spoken out loud.

"a lot." i said, sighing a bit as a lump formed in my throat, which reminded me to get up and take my medicine before hope would come out and start crying.

i got up, passing the photo album to jahseh, who watched me intently, as i walked over to my dresser and opened the only two pill bottles that i took, and popped both the pills in my mouth, then washed them down with water.

he got up and placed the photo album on the floor, before he came towards me and continued to watch me, making me sigh and turn away from him, going back to the photo album on the floor and closing it, putting it back in the nightstand drawer beside my bed, then sitting on my bed and pulling my phone out.

i hadn't even unlocked it before jahseh snatched it out of my hand. "no phones around me."

"what are you, my dad?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.

he scrunched up his face, looking genuinely offended. "never compare me to that bitch ass nigga, first of all,"

i laughed a bit, and he continued. "second of all, you were calling me daddy the other week so-"

before he could finish, i sent a hard slap to his chest, making him burst out in laughter, though i just rolled my eyes and scoffed. "fuck you."

"you want to?" he asked, eyeing me, and i rolled my eyes again, waving him off.

"no."

i grabbed my phone back from jahseh, but glanced at him as i did so, looking into his gentle yet strong brown eyes, and taking in all the beauty in his face, before i bit my lip. "wait.. yes."

he smirked, chuckling a bit as he approached me and stared down at me intently for a minute, the look on his face turning me on with every passing second, then spoke in his raspy voice, pointing at the clothes on my body. "take all this off."

i smiled a bit, keeping my eyes locked on his as i pulled the oversized t shirt i wore off of my body, and then unclipped my bra, pulling it off and letting my boobs drop, which he turned his eyes to and stared at intently.

i reaches towards him and pulled him close, whispering in his ear seductively. "take the rest off of me."

he got on top of me, gripping my neck tightly and staring me in the eyes while swiftly and effortlessly pulling my shorts and panties off, before he smashed his lips against mine and wasted no time kissing me passionately and roughly.

he tightened his grip on me, making me let out a soft moan in the midst of our kiss, to which he smirked at a bit, before he let go and snaked his hand down my body, meeting with between my legs and beginning to gently rub me, making me gasp gently.

he was teasing, though, touching me too gently and occasionally stopping and just looking at me with a slick smirk, making me groan out gently. "baby stop teasing."

his eyebrows raised gently, and he wasted no time slipping two fingers in me, pumping them in and out of me, while i moaned gently at the sudden pleasure, and he watched me intently, as if he was paying close attention to just how much it was pleasuring me, and he sped up his pumps, making me gently arch my back and moan louder, to which he let out a gentle laugh.

he reconnected his lips with mine, kissing me passionately, while i struggled to continue kissing him through my moans and the pleasure between my legs, and he curled his fingers inside me, making a knot form in my stomach, and my toes curl.

he knew i was close, and i didn't even have to say it, but he pulled his fingers out of me just as i was ready to cum, sticking them into my mouth, to which i held his wrist gently and sucked his fingers off, staring him in the eyes as i did it, which made him narrow his eyes at me a bit before he spoke.

"i'm not going easy on you, so don't bother telling me to slow down."

~
pay attention to the dates 🙄