GRIP

serenity "renny" rivera

april 16, 2017

i bit my inner lip, before i opened my mouth to speak, then shut it defeatedly and only stared at him, granting him the silence he demanded, and the chance say whatever it was he wanted to say.

"you look good, and in the most respectful way i can put it, i'm tryna fuck." he said, eyeing me as he spoke, to which i turned around and slid open my drawer.

i didn't bother reacting, or responding, to his words, and instead resumed with what i'd intended on and been doing before he entered, which was taking my medicine, especially now, before anything could trigger me.

i pulled out the bottles, quickly opening them and popping the pills, before washing them down with water from the water bottle i'd kept on my dresser, and though the water was room temperature, i paid it no mind.

i turned around, only to bump into him directly behind me, and for him to take the contact as a chance to snake his arms around my waist, staring down into my eyes as i did the same to him, though my intention was to read him, while his seemed to be to seduce me.

(if y'all didn't read "seduce me" in peaches voice, reread it LFMAOAOAO)

i broke the eye contact, trying my best to appear unfazed and bored, as i glanced behind the tall body in front of me, while he let out a breath of laugh and continued to stare down at me, making me look back up at him, to which he gripped my waist and continued to stare into my eyes demandingly and almost possessively.

his head made its way by my neck, making my breathing hitch, though instead of making any contact, he rose to my ear and spoke in a whisper that gave me goosebumps. "i like how you pretend nothing matters."

he moved back to our face-to-face stare down, and i became thankful that i was melanated, and not as pale as isaiah, or most of the family on my father's side, because my skin would've been visibly flushed, and i didn't want to give him that validation.

i stared up at him, our faces barely inches apart, before i spoke in a whisper just like his, though my hoarse voice seemed to only make my words come out darker.

"because it doesn't."

there was a still silence between us, and my face grew hot as he looked into my eyes intently, his eyes filled with lust and a deep search, and his hands moving down along my waist, continuing to caress and grip me.

with every second that passed, his face got closer to mine, and admittedly i was a bit scared, being that i hadn't had any male contact, outside of pure psychopaths from the psych ward, since i'd been put in there, and suddenly felt like i'd forgotten to function around men.

though he'd been leaning in and feeding into it, he still managed to catch me off guard when he connected his lips with mine swiftly, though he did so only for a few seconds, before pulling apart from me, and keeping his eyes locked on mine.

before he could pull too far apart, i gripped his jaw with my hand and pulled him closer to me, smashing my lips with his in a more passionate and lengthy kiss, before dropping my grip from him and the both of us pulling apart, in sync.

i didn't kiss him because i wanted to, but moreso because i wanted to be the one to have the last move, to be the tough one, the dominant one. if he was going to do something, i'd do it back, twice as strong.

he held back a smirk as he eyed me, to which i did the same, with the same expression, before he cupped my face gently and caressed my cheek with his thumb, then spoke. "i thought you'd be harder to pull, i'm glad we're on the same page."

i pushed his hand off of me, stepping away from him and walking to the door in my room, before opening it widely and gesturing for him to get out, while i spoke. "you didn't pull shit."

"after all that you gone kick me out?" he said, dramatically clutching his chest, and i nodded my head before i spoke.

"all what? it was a kiss, grow up." i said, to which he sighed, before shutting the door, revealing he had more strength than imagined, and pinning me against it.

he brought a hand up to my neck and gripped it tightly, staring at me with his dark and heavy eyes, while between my legs was now more than excited from his touch and stare, though i refused to give in and give him what he wanted.

instead of speaking, he brought his head to my neck and connected his lips with it, making me let out a quiet gasp, as he planted a row of kisses on it before parting his lips and sending a little bite to the skin on my neck.

i bit my lip as he began to bite and suck on my neck, and though he was gentle with such, i knew he was easily leaving marks, making me once again thank god for melanin that'd make them harder to spot, though it was the least of my worries right now, as i held back a little moan from the feeling of him reaching my sweet spot.

he pulled apart just as soon as he'd reached it, staring down at me with aggressive, lustful eyes before releasing his grip from my neck and slowly backing up before he spoke. "you not half as tough as you look,"

i continued to stare at him, quite honestly at a loss for words after all that had just happened, though i'd never let it show, of course, or even be able to, being that my face seemingly only held one expression, which was boredom.

"i can tell i got you weak to my touch, wait till i show you what i'm bout."

~
i don't like this but whatever