𓂸

𝐀𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 5𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"You know I love you, right?" Sai asked Rasia making him nod his head hesitantly.

"Good." Saigo mumbled, gripping the steering wheel as Akrasia rested his head on the window and watched Saigos phone light up for the 10th time in the past 15 minutes.

They were on their way to buy Rasia another phone since Sai threw it and shattered the screen because he got pissed at him.

Akrasia caught a slight glance at the contact name when the phone lit up and vibrated again. "Whose Ensley?" He asked, frowning his face up and looking at Sai.

"Why you lookin at my shit?" Saigo said, taking his phone out the cupholder and sitting it face down in his lap.

"Because it keeps going off? Whose Ensley though?" He asked again, seeing as they pulled up to boost. "Dont fuckin worry bout it." Sai responded, mugging him.

Rasia stared at him before nodding and getting out of the car, mumbling to himself.

-

"No Sai, he has Psychosis. Yall been together for a while, how you ain't know?" Sagira said, hitting Sai in his head.

Saigo rubbed his head, shrugging. "He ain't neva told me, damn." He muttered, answering a text he had gotten.

"Who that?" Sorin asked, looking over his shoulder and squinting. "Nobo- Damn, nigga you got over 30 unread messages. From who?" Sorin cut in, mushing Saigos head to the side so he could see more clearer.

"They all from Rasia, why?" Gira said, snatching his phone out his hands and frowning. "He be trippin so I don't respond to his shit." Sai said, sitting up.

Sagira sucked her teeth, throwing his phone in his lap. "He not trippin, he paranoid. There's a difference and if you really care fo him, you would answer them shits instead of ignorin." She said, walking to the stairs.

"If something happen and youn know till later on, blame it on yoself fo not readin his messages cause it seems like to me, he has something botherin him." She finished, heading up the stairs with Phina following right behind her.

"She right though." Rin said making Sai look at him. "How you text...Enslavery or whateva the fuck the bitch name is back but you won't read not one message Rasia sends you." He continued, squinting his eyes to see if he could make out the pronunciation of the name.

"And if he got Psychosis then you need to watch him. He can't be alone, he basically mentally unstable." Rin said, going to the kitchen to get him a pack of cookies.

Saigo rubbed his neck, still feeling the stinging sensation of when his older sister hit him.

-

"You irritatin me." Sai mumbled, looking at Akrasia. "I didn't do anything but glance at you, stop gettin mad at me fo no reason." Rasia replied, not realizing what he said until a few seconds later.

He got up to go to the room but stopped, looking at something before moving around it. Sai stared at him confused, noticing that there wasn't shit there.

He had basically moved around nothing.