𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 15𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"I turned him in." Sorin said, sitting his phone and keys on the counter.

Sagira shook her head, moving her braids out the way. "Nai finna be pissed at you." She said, grabbing Serephina up when she had tried to take off running.

"I don't give a fuck at this point. Either that or he was gon die from a bullet entering his head." Sorin replied, pulling his shorts down and taking his hair out the bun.

"True, you saved his life basically. But anyways child, tell me why Mirelle tried to pull up on me the otha day." Sagira said, popping her gum and playing with Phinas hair.

Sorin lips started to form a smile before he laughed a bit. "She straight tried to run me ova wit ha car when she seen me walkin out the gas station." Gira continued, seeing Sonder make his way downstairs.

Serephina got off of Sagiras lap and ran over to Sond making him pick her up when she jumped on him. He kissed her forehead and made their way to the back of the house.

"Why she ain't just get out the car and throw the hands she said she had on snap?" Sorin asked. "She was shole puttin my at in ha story tellin people that when she see me, we was gon scruffle." He said, opening the refrigerator to get his Chinese food.

"These hoes nowadays always got some kinda drama goin on. They be tryna bring everybody in the mix of it too." Sagira said as Rin agreed, warming up his food.

"Anyways child, how yo nigga been doin?" Gira said, taking her feet off the couch when she saw Fallon look at them from the balcony.

"Whea yo bowlegged ugly ass daddy went?" He asked, scratching his head and frowning. "The back." Both Gira and Rin said at the same time.

Fallon walked downstairs and to the back. "Anyways, he irrit-" Sorin was cut off when he had heard a loud ass boom making both of them jump and snap their heads to the back.

"What the fuck you tryna punch me fo? You put a fuckin hole in the damn wall and you know damn well you not gon fix that shit!" They heard Sonder yell before hearing the door slam.

Phina made her way back to Sagira, climbing in her lap and looking at the TV. They kept quiet for a while, listening to the muffled argument their parents were having.

Sorin cleared his throat, cutting his phone on to see what notifications he had. "So, back to the convo, he forreal needa start takin his medicine." Rin said, texting Jayda back.

Sagira laughed, remembering Kal had called Rin one time while they were talking and he hadn't took his medicine. He was in the store and ended up getting into a heated argument with a white lady for being too loud.

"He tried to shoot up the gas station cause they didn't have the candy he wanted." Sorin said, sighing and shaking his head.

"Feels like I'm taking care of a damn child sometimes." He mumbled, looking at the time again.

"They still arguin?" Gira asked, realizing its been more than 10 minutes. Sorin shrugged and shushed Serephina so they could hear better.

The door opened back up and Sonder pushed Fallon out the room while mumbling under his breath when Sonder had whispered something in his ear.

They made their way upstairs and disappeared into the room, closing the door.

Sorin had noticed the busted lip and how calm his pops was throughout the walk to their room.

When they get into arguments, they don't do it infront of their kids and not once has Sonder hit Fallon back when Fall swings.

Most times when they argue Sond has to hold Fallons hands so he wouldn't be able to punch anything.

"Well fuck, at this point we can say our whole family fucked up." Sagira said, Rin agreeing.