21

Today is the day for the collection opening and I'm currently getting ready along with Rose and Karen.

Ken had sent the dresses along with a makeup artist/hairstylist who worked her magic on us.

My hair had been curled into loose waves, my eyes were given a light smokey look and my lips were glossed.

"Nat, you look so good" Karen said in a very sincere tone.

"You look pretty too" I smiled.

As we are getting ready in mine and Lorenzo's bedroom, Lorenzo comes back from work.

"Enzo, you gotta see Nat" Rose pulled Enzo by the arm as I stepped out from the walk-in closet.

Lorenzo looks shocked again.

I've seen Lorenzo looking dumbfounded just twice.

The first time was when he lifted my veil at our wedding and the second time is now.

"What?" I asked in a dumb tone.

"You look pretty" Lorenzo complimented me.

"Umm, thank you?" I said, more like a question.

"Get someone to bring you another dress" Lorenzo snapped.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's too revealing. I don't want you to wear backless dresses" Lorenzo commanded.

"Stop being such a douchebag" Karen scoffed at her brother.

"Enzo, come on" Rose looked pissed.

"Fine, I'm going to tag along and you will not go out of my sight. Not in that dress" Lorenzo fumed while pointing at me.

I just look at Lorenzo angrily before walking into the closet again.

Why is he being such an asshole?

Why can't he be nice for once?

Even though I get these tingles and my heart beats like crazy when he's around, I still hate him.

A lot.

"Let's go. It's time for us to leave" Rose knocked on the door.

I walk out as gracefully as I can only to find Lorenzo staring at me.

"You can ride in Lorenzo's car while Karen and I take another car" Rose said and I nod my head, because I was too tired to actually say no to Lorenzo.

"I'm gonna type the location into the GPS" I say as Lorenzo starts the car.

We hardly talk on our way until we reach our destination.

After showing our VIP invitation card, the security guides us in.

Lorenzo hadn't changed but he looked ravishing in his three piece suit and the media were going crazy.

"Mr. Maxfield! Mrs. Maxfield! This is your first event as a married couple. How does it feel?" One reporter asked.

"Was it arranged or did you date before?" Another asked.

"It was arranged by our parents, but we dated before we actually got married" I lied.

"So do you accept being in love?" Someone from the crowd asked.

In love? With Lorenzo?

Am I? Or is it just infatuation?

Of course, I feel the tingles when we touch each other. My heart thumps like crazy and I only see him. I want to be his and only his. I want to be the perfect wife to him and I want to care for him.