10

My wedding is in a week's time and well, today is my first and last fitting.

Juli, Vinnie, Natasha, Mary, Evelyn, Rose and Karen decided to tag along since they also had their dresses to pick up.

"I'm still not quite done with your dress yet but you can still try it on" Ken, my gay cousin, said helping me into my dress.

The sleeves weren't quite done yet and the stitches weren't double stitched.

Overall, it looked good enough. I smiled while all the others tried their dresses on.

"Hey, Nat, your phone is ringing. It's Aunt Christina" Natasha informed me handing me my phone.

"Hello?" I said as soon as I picked up.

"Natalie, where're you?" She asked.

"I'm at my dress fitting but we're almost done so I'll be home in maybe half an hour" I answered.

"If you're done there, please get to the company. Your Grandpa needs you to sign some paperwork" She explained.

"Yeah, I'll get home and change before coming there" I tell her.

"What's wrong?" Juli asked as she sees me getting out of the dress in a hurry.

"Grandpa needs me to sign some paperwork. And I hate to keep him waiting" I replied.

"So you're gonna leave us here?" Karen asked.

"You guys should have lunch together. I really need to go. Don't mind me, you can enjoy" I smile before leaving.

Getting home, I change into the most formal suit that I own.

Driving myself to the Salvatores' company, I take in the special elevator meant only for us

Driving myself to the Salvatores' company, I take in the special elevator meant only for us. The password to the elevator is Grandpa's birthday so I don't have much difficulty in accessing to it unlike Tony who keeps forgetting it.

I go up to the 42nd floor where it's Grandpa's office. I mean the whole floor with a built in conference room.

Every family member working here has their own floor in this 72 floor main headquarters.

As soon as I walk out of the elevator, Grandpa's secretary greets me.

"Miss Salvatore. They're all waiting for you" Mr. Kron smiles.

"Yeah, I'll go in now" I answered, making my way into the conference room which is next to Grandpa's office room.

I notice that all my aunts, uncles, my parents and grandparents are sitting quite comfortably while waiting.

"Hi, I'm here" I chimed.

"Natalie, come, take a seat" Mom said, patting the chair next to her.

I quietly take my seat and divert my attention to Grandma and Grandpa sitting at the head of the table.