1

Natalie's POV
"Natalie. At least eat your breakfast properly" Mom scolded as I stuffed a slice of bread with blueberry jam before running out of the front door.

I woke up late and since I have to take a 20 minutes drive to my workplace, I couldn't waste time.

I quickly call up one of my friend's cafe which is located on my way to the University that I work in to order my berry smoothie and a soft glazed donut.

Yep, you heard me right. I work in a University as an Economics Professor.

I was supposed to inherit Dad's company but then, I suddenly lost interest and earned my degree in Economics and went on to teach.

Now, my younger twin brothers, Jared and Aaron are studying business to earn ownership.

To start off with, I'm a happy go lucky girl. I'm the second eldest daughter of the whole Salvatore family. By second eldest, I mean my cousin is the eldest daughter.

But I do take up more responsibilities than she does. She's a workaholic and she hardly spends time with us.

I'm 24 and very much single. The reason is amazing. My elder cousin brothers are always opposed to every single guy that I like. I mean, they're protecting me but it's suffocating anyhow.

They've been acting that way since I was in high school. So I stopped having crushes and admires.

What's the use of liking them if I can't have them?

Besides my cousins, I have younger twin brothers, Jared and Aaron and a younger sister, Mary.

I make a stop at the cafe where the manager brings out my order and I pay her right from my car.

After getting my donut and smoothie, I continue to drive to the University while I hungrily devour it.

Upon reaching the University, I get a phone call from Mom.

"Mom, I'm getting to class, why're you calling me?" I sulked on the phone because Mom has a habit of calling me every now and then to check if I'm okay.

"Stop acting like a baby. I called you to inform you about tonight's dinner" Mom said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"We're having dinner at your grandparents' place tonight" She informed.

"Okay, I'll be there after class" I answered before running off to my assigned class.

-After class-

I drive my way to my grandparents' place.

My great grandparents set up the Salvatore Enterprises and passed it down.

So basically, both my grandparents are skilled businessmen.

I park my car in the garage, only to find everybody else's vehicle neatly parked.

I notice that all my cousins and my aunts and uncles are here as well.

I grab my bag and head to the front doorway. Once I ring the doorbell, the head house maid opens the door and welcomes me.

"Miss Natalie. Come in. They were all just waiting for you" Mrs. Ari said.

Mrs. Ari leads me to the dining room where everybody is seated. I sit between my elder cousin brothers, Chris and Tony. Chris is a married man with a beautiful wife and two amazing kids. Both he and his wife are top lawyers and they're always too busy. Then Tony, well, he's a programmer and a graphic designer. Let me tell you, this guy has been in a relationship ever since his college days and they're still going strong.