12

"Natalie, you need to wake up now" Vinnie pulled my blanket.

"Vin, it's 6 in the morning. The wedding's at 12 in the noon. There's a lot of time left to get ready" I said, trying to fall asleep.

"Fyi, everything starting from your makeup until tonight is going to be photographed. The photographers are already waiting for you to get ready for hair and makeup" Vinnie explained and I groaned before taking a quick shower.

"Our parents strictly advised me to give you only chicken and salad" Juli said, placing a bowl of shredded chicken in salad.

"This will also do" I smiled.

"Remind me again how many photographers we have at the moment" I said to Natasha who was busy getting her shoes on.

"We have three of them here, but at the wedding, we're gonna have 5 of them with 2 videography teams" She said.

"I wanted a simple wedding. This is too much" I sighed.

I hated the idea of grabbing attention.

Even if it's my big day.

"Honey, there's a reason why it's a billion dollars wedding" Mary rolled her eyes.

The fact that I had to be on my best behavior since I was being photographed all these hours made me more frustrated but I tried to keep it all in.

"It's almost 10. Get her in the dress" I heard Mom say.

The door to my bedroom burst open and my gay cousin walks in with two of his assistants.

"Natalie~~~ I'm here~~~" He cooed.

"Ken!" I exclaimed, kissing him on his cheek.

"Hon, I can't wait to get you in the dress. I'm sure you're nervous about today but I promise this dress will make you feel confident enough" He chuckled.

Actually, I'm not even close to nervous.

I'm just so fine with everything that's going on.

I'm not even thinking how it'll be when Lorenzo sees me walking down the aisle.

He ain't giving a shit about me anyway. And I obviously don't care.

Ken and his assistants help me into my dress.

"Oh my, you look so pretty" Mom said, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Um, I haven't seen myself yet so I have absolutely no idea" I said since the others were looking at me, their mouths wide open.

"Not yet. You'll see yourself only after you put on your veil" Ken grinned, clapping his hands together as one of his assistant brought in a box.

"I got this tulle veil imported just for you" Ken smiled.

My hair had been put up in a loose bun, leaving my bangs as it is while the veil elegantly flowed with my every move.

The veil was not just long, it was long enough to drag.

"My little baby grew up" Mom said, wiping her tears.

"Mom, I'm not going away forever" I chuckled.

"Oh my, what happened to the tomboyish Natalie?" Tony teased.

"Chris" Juli called.

"My sister is so pretty" Chris said, leaning on the door frame.

"Chris, you still have me and Natasha left to say that" Mary pouted.

"But you don't look as pretty as Juli in your wedding dress" Chris said and Juli elbowed him.

"That's rude" Vinnie frowned.