7

Natalie's POV
"Honey, the wedding date has been fixed" Mom informed me as she walked into my room with my Dad's sisters, my aunts.

Juli, Natasha, Vinnie and Mary were all discussing about their dresses with me.

"Okay, Mom" I answered.

"Don't you want to know the date? Are you not curious?" Mom asked me, somewhat disappointed.

Well, if you guys didn't plan my future without my consent, I'd actually be really excited.

"Umm... any date is fine, Mom" I smiled.

"When is the wedding taking place, Aunt Chloe?" Juli asked.

Typical of her to be sweet enough.

"It's exactly 4 weeks away. The wedding will take place on the 30th of November" Mom said, sounding excited.

"That's fine" I commented before getting back to the sketch Natasha was making.

"So you guys can decide on the theme colour by tomorrow and inform me so that I can tell the wedding planner. She wants to come prepared too" Aunt Christina informed.

"Sure. We'll call the Maxfield sisters over and make the decision" I said.

"Someone's already forgetting her sisters' existence after meeting her in-laws" Mary pouted.

"Eyyyy... you guys are forever going to be here" I said, placing a hand on my chest and acting as dramatic as Mary.

Soon, everyone looks at Mary and burst out laughing.

"C'mon, how can I forget you all?" I said, hugging Mary.

"Enough of all these melodrama, I'll give Rose a call so that they can come" Vinnie said as she stood up with her phone and walked out since we were all being too loud.

"Nat, what colour do you want for your theme?" Juli asked.

"I want a simple yet elegant concept. A colour which screams grandeur" I answered.

"Nat, should we go down to the bakery? Lorenzo's siblings are coming over. We need to get some goodies" Vinnie suggested.

"Sure. In the mean time, Juli can feed Nancy and Jacob while Natasha and Mary can inform the cooks to make dinner for tonight. They need to stay back for dinner" I said.

Quickly slipping into a pair of tights, a large sweatshirt and a pair of sneakers, I grab my phone and head out.

"I'll drive" Vinnie said, as we walked to her white Tesla.

"Your car is very nice" I complimented, almost drooling over the car.

"Not as nice as yours. Grandma and Grandpa surely consulted Chris before getting you your Range Rover. It's so cool" Vinnie said.

"Mom doesn't approve of me driving it. She expects me to be lady like and keep a driver. Sadly, I'm the most tomboyish among the kids in the while family" I chuckled.

After a 20 minutes drive to the Salvatores Bakery which has an attached cafe to it, we both slide in through the back door of the kitchen.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" The head baker, Lawrence asked.

"Natalie's in-laws are coming in the afternoon so we dropped by to get a few goodies that you baked today" Vinnie said, wiggling her eyebrows at her best friend.

Yes, you heard me. They're besties. They both studied in the same high school, until Vinnie went to medical college and Lawrence went to cooking school.