Chapter 49

A/n: so, I am making a new story! Its a little different, than what I have written, but I'm excited. Its a Lauren Jauregui fan fiction. Its called 'Empire'. I will be posting the first chapter , so vote and comment what you think. But, would you guys read it??

"Ugh!" Demi groaned pacing back and forth in the bus. I don't even know this girl, but the way Demi is acting, its getting me nervous about the guest.

"Dem, will you please calm down. Your making me feel anxious" I said sitting her down forcefully. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed loudly. "Maybe it won't be bad. Ally Is to nice. She might forget or something" I reassured her.

"You don't know Ally like I do, or how the other girl is either. I'm stressing" Demi yelled her last sentence all dramatically, that it made me laugh.

"Demetria, try and not to worry about it to much. Your going to start giving yourself a headache" I said bringing my sister into a tight embrace. She sobbed silently into my shoulder holding on to my shirt.

"What if I lose Ally?" I shook my head at her wiping her tears.

"Ally is not like that. Sure I haven't known her that long like you do, but I know you won't lose her" seeing my sister like this was actually making me feel pretty sad. I need to try and help her as much as possible. "So when is you...'she' coming?" I asked.

"Tomorrow for the show. Her bus should be getting their tonight. So she's flying over" she sighed.

"Do you want me to pick? You know so you don't have to." The corner of Demi's lips formed up. She nodded viciously wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Your seriously the best, babe!" She kissed my cheek repeatedly.

"I know" she rolled her eyes. "But, your going to have to tell Val. I'm noting going by myself, and I would like for her to go with me. Unless you want me to take Lauren?" She shook her head quickly.

"No! If Lauren goes then she'll tell Ally. I want to Tell her for myself." I nodded understandingly. "I'll tell Val now, before we get home"

After Demi Explain what was happening, Val fangirled for two seconds before realizing what we had to do.

"Ok, I won't say anything" she said placing a hand over her chest where I presume her heart was. "When are we getting?"

"Tomorrow, an hour before the show. So we have to come up with an excuse to leave the girls early." I said to Val. She nodded rubbing her temples.

"Alright then" she smiled.

Getting home, we all raced to our rooms. We were all exhausted and just needed sleep. But, since little mix didn't have rooms here, we had to go share rooms.

I stood in Laurens, and Val with Dinah. We had extra rooms, but we forgot about some of the team, and the girls tour managers that had to stay with us.

"Are you comfy?" Lauren asked me as she got comfortable. Her head on my chest with my arm draped around her waist.

"Very" I mumbled as I buried my nose in her hair. "So what do you want to do? Just lay here?" I asked. She nodded cuddling closer if it was possible.

"Mhm. Can we?" I nodded with a giggled. "Want me to put a movie? Anything you want?" I nodded again. She stood up and went to my room where I had a bookshelf, half with books, and half with movies. Mostly horror films.

My phone rang and I groaned picking it up. Lauren was calling which made me chuckle since she was just a few rooms down the hall.

"Yes?"

"What movie" she laughed at the way I answered the phone.

"What about The Conjuring?" She grumbled. "Why are you grumbling?"

"Babe, we seen that movie already"

"No, I seen the movie already. You had your eyes closed the whole time. This time I want to see it together" she sighed. I smiled knowing she gave up.

"Fine, can you at least get the snacks" she mumbled.

"Sure" I said before I hung up.

Before taking all the snacks to Lauren's room, Demi came downstairs to the kitchen for who knows what.

"Hey baby girl, I just wanted to say thanks for tomorrow. You know for picking her up" I nodded with a 'its fine' look.

"Demi, you don't have to thank me. You would have done the same for me. Besides, I would like to see the look on Val's face." I laughed. She rolled her eyes and hugged me before she disappeared into the stairs.