Chapter 53

Dani's POV-

I came into my hotel room, and waited patiently on my bed, thinking of something to do. I wasn't going to let anything bring me down.

"Hey D. What's wrong" Val asked as she walked in with Dinah trailing behind. Those two are inseparable, and its kinda hard to talk to my best friend about things. Thank god for Normani and Camila.

"Nothing. I'm going to look around. See ya in a bit" I said and grabbed my sweater that I had tooken out of my suit case, and my phone.

As I came out of the room, Camila was trying to get into hers. She had both her suit cases under each arm, and had an extra bag in her hands, as the other was holding the room card.

"Need help Mila?" I asked. She sighed in relief handing me the card. "Poor you" I giggled shaking my head. I opened the door, and grabbed some of her bags.

"Thanks Dano, your a life saver" I wigled my eyebrows at her and sat her suit cases down. I waved and walked out to be met with Selena. Damn It!

"Hey Dani" she said holding a plate of food. I looked at her funny before she explains. "There having dinner. Thought I'd get something to eat. What some?" I was super hungry. But, I rather get my own food.

"No, thanks. I'm going to walk for a bit" she nodded a smile and walked to her room. I sighed and decided to find the work out room.

When I found it, I rushed in happily that I was the only one here. I grabbed my headphones from my packet and untangle them with rage. I hate untangling them every time. Val says they have rough sex in my pocket, that's why we have to untangle them all the time. I laugh to myself, and start the tredmill.

As I ran, I couldn't help but feel a little happy that I was in Gendle. Which is about seven hours or less away from home. Where my brother and Nephew are at. I miss them both terribly. I know Evan is not my real brother, but to me he is. Oh how I miss that guy.

"Calm down. It looks like your going to pass out." I stopped the machine, and looked ahead to see Jade. She smiled lightly at me and walked over. "Sorry to bother you, I was just passing bye and saw you"

"Its fine" I said trying to steady my breathing. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just walking around" I smiled and nodded looking into her soft brown eyes. For some reason, I have been looking at a lot of peoples eyes than I should. Like Selena has these amazing crystal brown eyes that you could ju...nevermind.

"That's cool. I'm going to my room and shower." I said awkwardly before waving goodbye and running away. As I was about to get on a elevator, I did this sort of body slam with someone.

"Watch where the hell your going, stupid!" The person yelled. I stood up and offered the person my hand. They swatted it away, standing on their own.

"Damn, I'm sorry. But you don't have to be a bitch about it." I growled. The persons head snapped up and I was met with angry green eyes. "Lauren! Holy Fuck, I'm sorry!" I said before running towards the stairs. "Shit" I said to myself since I was the only one here. I'm so confused right now. I don't know what the hell I'm feeling to be honest.

Getting to the room, I grabbed my towel and ran into the bathroom, stripping away from my clothes. I stepped Inside the hot shower, letting the water relax my muscles.

"Relax Dani" I said to myself.

A/n: Guys!!! Everything is kind of OK again, so I get to come back to any of my social Media accounts. Now, I decided to never stop writing this book, and never making a squeal. Well, maybe a Squeal, but who knows. Its a long way before I think about that.