Chapter 74

Dani's POV-

A week later from Camden New Jersey, we were at Wallingford connecticut. I don't know how these girls do this all the time, but I'm really drained and exhausted. I don't really feel like getting on stage tonight.

"Hey sleepy head" Phil chirped patting my back as I was seated on the meeting table. I had fallen asleep after management and Phil had talked to me, so I guess I slept through the rest of the meeting.

"What happened?" I mumbled.

"Well, we finally got Fifth Harmony a new set of mangemant. L.A. and Simon are still one of them, but they got new people." I nodded. "There also a group I have to magnge for! Is that awesome. Now its not just you, Demi, or Nick!" He exclaimed.

"That's what I missed!? What happened to their management?" I asked curiously, now interested in what he was going to say. He sat on the seat next to me, and placed his hands on the table.

"Well, it looks like one of the girls were in a relationship made up by management, and they weren't to happy about it." I looked at him funny.

"May I ask who?" He let out a chuckle and stood up, grabbing his stuff.

"You should know that by now, if not, that's private info little girl" he said patting my head.

"Phil, come on" I whined wanting to know. He walked out and I trailed behind tapping on his shoulder. "Phili, please! I won't say anything" he stopped and turned around.

"Fine, but Dani, do not and I repeat do not ruin the surprise. I want to surprise Lauren that she Doesn't have to date that guy anymore. She's going to happy" he chirped.

"What!? Lauren?" He nodded his head confusedly. "I mean oh, that's cool that your managing them also" he nodded. I walked away and raced down the hall.

"Woah! Wait up" I turned around, and was met with Selena. I slowed down a bit, and waited for her to catch up.

"What's up? I have to go do some stuff"

"I was just wondering, if you'd like to go out to eat? Just me and You" I looked down slowly and looked at my feet. Damn it.

"Selena, I'm really sorry. I would love to, but I'm a bit busy looking for Demi." She nodded understandingly, grabbing both my hands.

"Its ok, we can do this another time, when your less in a hurry" she smiled. She kissed my cheek and walked away. Ugh!! Why can't she just stop!

When I got to the bus, I found Demi writing, and Dinah and Val watching a movie on the couch.

"Hey!" Demi chirped. "How was the meeting? What did you guys talk about?" Like she didn't know. I know she knew about it by the tone of her voice.

"Demi, if you know, why are you asking" I giggled. "And besides, why didn't anybody tell me about Lauren?" My voice was now low and nervous. They looked around avoiding my gaze.

"Well, we wanted to" Ally said walking out from a bunk from the back. "But you had said you left to clear your head. We couldn't add more stuff on top of that" she said truthfully.

"Oh ok" I sighed. "Do you guys know where she's at?" I asked walking into the refrigerator to grab a water bottle. "I would like to talk to her"

"I think she's in the bus. Normani and Camila should be there to" I nodded and walked over to my bunk to grab my sweater.

"Then I'll see you guys in a bit"

"Where you going?" Demi asked.

"I'm going to talk to Lauren." I bit my bottom lip and waved goodbye.

Walking to 5h's bus, I started to think how stupid I was to say those things to Lauren. I know she loves me. I just hope she forgives me.

I knocked and waited awhile til Normani finally opened the door. She smiled and motioned me to come in.

"What's up Red?" I giggled at the nickname she gave me and sat down on the couch next to her and Camila.

"Is Lauren here?" She dropped the popcorn she was about to pop into her mouth and looked at me. "What?"

"Your finally going to talk to her? I mean that's great! My Lani feels are going through the roof right now. Please tell me this is not a prank or something?" I laughed at how excited Normani was being.

"YES!!!" Camila shouted jumping up and down. "Do you know how happy I am"

"It looks pretty obvious, Mila" I smiled. "So, is she here?" They shook their heads.

"Nah, she left for a walk. She's been doing that a lot lately." I sighed and nodded. "I have an idea!" Normani chirped. "Lay in her bunk until she gets here, so when shes comes to lay down, she sees you"

"That's a good idea! Give me a heads up or whistle" they nodding throwing their thumbs up.

I found Lauren's bunk and slid myself inside. Her bunk was so comfortable compared to mines. This is what I missed the most. Her smell. That smell that I just loved taking in. The smell that would easily would put me to sleep. Just thinking about it was making me so sleepy. Im Just imaging her laying down besides me.

A/n: what do you guys think is going to happen next? I love reading your comments!