Chapter 77

A/n: The last picture of Lauren and this one, seems like its going along with the chapters lol!

"How is she?" Phil asked eagerly to the paramedic. I sighed deeply and watched as another medic cleaned Lauren and Selena. Demi who didn't leave my side, looking slightly pissed at the two girls.

"It looks like she'll be ok. Nothings bad, no major injuries, and no ride to the ER. Just make sure she puts ice on it as much as she can for the swelling to go down, and take some some Tylenol for the pain" The medic said. "And as for the other girls, there ok" Phil sighed in relief, helping me off the ambulance.

"Thank you guys so much" Demi said taking me into her arms, and pulling us away so the ambulance can leave.

Phil walked over to us, and made the other girls leave besides, Lauren, Selena, and I.

"I'm very disappointed in you girls" Phil started. "I never thought you three Would ever do such a thing. Dani and Lauren! After everything I'm doing for you girls, this is how you repay me. Fighting like little girls. You ladies are women." I looked down as tears were prickling my eyes. Phil and I were starting to get pretty close, like if he was my dad. So him being disappointed in me, hurts. "As your guardian for the time being, and as the head manger of the tour, it's my job to lay ground rules." He placed his hand on his chin thinking. "For tomorrows show, you three will not perform." I dropped the ice bag and stared at him.

"Bu-"

"No buts Dani! I'm sorry, but I have to punish you girls for your actions" He bend down picking up the ice bag for me. "Tell the girls Lauren, that they need to be at the arena for rehearsals in ten minutes, since there will only be four" Lauren nodded staring at the floor, while Selena stared at Phil like he was crazy.

After I processed what he had said, I marched to the buses. I didn't do shit, and I'm the one getting in trouble, when its all their faults. I'm so pissed right now, its not even funny.

"Dani" Lauren called. I turned around and glared at her with so much anger. Selena walked over and I glared at her as well.

"I've had enough of you both. You both hit me, making me bleed again." I said camly as possible. "You guys are fighting for nothing. Lauren, you have to stop and leave Selena alone. She doesn't anyone with her on this tour to hang out with, cause everyone's against her. I love you, and your the only person I want to be with. But right now, I don't know. And Selena, I was with Lauren at the time when you made that comment about me being there to see you. That ruined my relationship. I'm greatly pissed at you both for taking this route. Now were in trouble with Phil. Just both of you, don't talk to me" I walked away and went into the bus.

"What happen?" Demi asked softly.

"I'm not performing tomorrow and the rest, I don't want to talk about it" I said passing the girls and going into the back room and shutting the door.

After awhile of crying, writing, and reading a random book I found on the seat, I steeped out to find the bus completely empty, but a note was taped on the freezer.

Dani,

Went to see the girl's rehearsal. Come by if you're feeling up to it. I'm sitting in the way back.

Love, Demi.

Before going, I decided to take a quick shower to relax at least five minutes. Then I got into some sweats and a regular T-shirt.

"Hey baby girl!" Demi chirped as she seen me. "Sorry you can't perform tomorrow" I shrugged and sat next to her.

"Its ok. How are the girls doing?" I asked since Lauren wasn't going to perform tonight either.

"There actually doing great. They do mess up here and there, but they have it in the bag for tomorrow" I nodded biting a small hole into the now melted ice bag. When I use to get hurt a lot in sports, I use to go to the nurses office just for ice. I would wait till it melted to poke a hole in it just to drink it. I'm weird, I know.

As I'm looking around the arena, I couldn't help but look at Lauren who was seated at the way front looking bored.

"Are you going to talk to her?" Demi asked.

"I don't know. Maybe, but not now" I looked away, and played close attention to the girls practicing on stage.

When they were done, we all went to the hotel to get some sleep. Phil had completely separated us as far as he could. I was rooming with Perrie who didn't really say much cause she was busy on her phone, Lauren was with Val, which at the moment hates her, and then Selena was rooming with Jesy.

"When are you visiting again?" Ray asked as I was on the phone with him and my brother. I felt that it had been awhile, and decided to call and check up on them.

"I don't know yet bubbs, but I heard you have like a week off of school, so maybe you guys can see me" he squealed excited yelling for my brother.

"Dad, can we see Aunt Dani please" he begged. "I will behave" I laughed and shook my head.

"I'll think about it, let me talk to Dani" Ray yelled a quick bye, and passed the phone to Evan. "I guess we will see you soon. When Ray wants something, he'll work hard for it." Evan chuckled.

"Well thats a good thing!" I giggled. "But good, I really want to see you guys"

"Are you ok?" He asked. I guess he notice the tone in my voice.

"Yeah I'm fine, just haven't been sleeping" I faked a yawn. I couldn't and didn't want to explain everything to Evan. I don't want him worry.

"You do sound tired. Get some sleep. I'll see you real soon, kiddo" I smiled and told him bye before we hung up.

"We should get some sleep Dani" I heard an accent. "We have a big day tomorrow. Night Dan" Perrie whispered before she fell asleep.

"Night Edwards" I said softly and turned off the night. But I couldn't sleep. All I thought about was the fight, my bloody nose, and Lauren