Chapter 99

Tomorrow is the last day of tour and today we had a break to place things into boxes. So here I was, in my bunk taking down my pictures and stuff animals fans had given me. Since Lauren and I got back together, I have been staying with her, so I have a lot of stuff on here.

"Need an extra box?" I turned and saw Lauren walking looking all cute. I smiled and nooded, motioning her to place it down. "I brought another box to get my stuff"

"No wonder, my names not Lauren" I grabbed a shirt with Lauren's name and face with this pretty sick design and lightly threw it at her.

"Well, how was I suppose to have my stuff and you in my bunk. I had to choose, and I choose you" She smiled. She pecked my lips and started looking threw my pictures. "I remember this day! That was when we first started sleeping in the bed together, of course not like that, and Dinah created the 'early birthday snack'. We both were really soaked in cherry syrup" Lauren laughed.

"Oh yeah!" I giggled wrapping my arms around her waist. "Overall, it was the best present. I woke up next you" She did a cute squeal, and kissed the top of my head. "I love you!"

"And I love you" I hugged her tightly, pressing my lips to her neck. "Let's get to work. We have a lot of stuff to do" she chuckled.

What seemed like forever, but it was most likely three hours, Lauren and I finished packing. We laid on the couch talking about nonsense, till Selena ran into the bus. She eagly took out her phone and handed it to me to look at it.

"I like you lots. Can you be my girlfriend?" I read out loud. Justin had sent her the message. "What did you say?" I smiled.

"Of course I said yes! I like Justin, he does seem weird at times, but I like him" I nodded about being werid, but I nodded also because I like to see Selena happy.

"Well then congrats!" I jumped up from Lauren's hold, and hugged Sel tightly.

"Yeah, Congrats Gomez" Lauren lightly giggled hugging us. "Now we just need Normani and Camz. Cher is already married so, that leaves her out"

"I heard Normani flirting with some guy earlier today. I heard him say he'll be at tomorrows show" Sel Shrugged.

"What!?" Lauren and I said together.

"Then its just Mila" I chuckled with an evil grin. "We should go find her somebody" I raised a brow at Lauren who did an evil laugh.

*

"I'll let you guys pick your room mates since its the last days. After you guys get settled in, meet me and the rest of the crew at the loby. Got it?" We all nodded and walked over to Phil to get our room key, when we had our roommate.

"So much for cuddling" Lauren mumbled. I patted her back and motioned her to the elevators. "Come here" I looked at Lauren and slowly made my way over. Before the door closed, Lauren pulled me closer to her, and kissed me roughly.

"What was that for?" I asked pulling away from her, looking at her in utter shock.

"I just wanted to kiss you." I smiled widely and pulled her for another rough kiss.

*

"Tomorrow is the end. I don't know if I should cry, or just be sad" Camila smiled lightly as she looked threw videos and pictures of us all that fans had created on twitter and Instagram.

"I'm crying" Ally choked, wafting her hands towards her eyes, so it can stop the tears from falling.

Everyone was talking about their feelings about the end of tour, while I held my stomach in the far corner of mine and Lauren's hotel room. Mother nature decided to be a bitch tonight, and cursed me with ten times the cramp pains I usually get before I start the 'monthly gift' (as some may call it). Its not even a gift. Its the worst thing a girl can ever have. Or at least for me.

I get these unexplainable cramps, that make me roll up in a fetal position on my bed, with a hot towel, drinking hot tea. I even binge out on chocolate like my life depended on it, and I'm very emotional. I cry, I yell. The normal stuff.

"How do you feel?" Lauren asked with a light bright smile. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, and stuck my hand into my 'candy stash'. It was just a small makup like bag full of my suger-y candy for only my 'condition'. I have to carry it around. I don't know when my sugar can drop.

"Eh" I said simply. Lauren raised a brow and laughed as I tried to open the Hershey bar wrapper. She took it from me, tearing the wrapper off, and handing the chocolate bar to me. I looked at her in amazement, like if she was my biggest hero. But all she did was open a damn chocolate bar for me.

"OK, Eh. I'm going to make you some tea" I loved how Lauren knew what was happening. She kissed my head and jumped off the bed, running towards the counter where there was cups and tea bags.

"Talk about whipped! I'm not even like that with Dinah" Val teased wrapping an arm around DJ. Dinah smacked her head and crossed her arms, pretending to be mad at val.

"Hey! I like being the way I am with Dani" Lauren laughed. She handed me the coffee cup filled with tea, and sat by me rubbing my back. "Besides, don't worry about our relationship. Focus on each other"

"Yeah!" I said agreeing with Lauren, but I didn't care to much about the conversation. I just cared about this wonderful tea!

*

A/n: the next chapter will probably be the last chapter of the book. But don't worry. Vote on the sequel called 'Right Next To You' and I'll start uploading right after this book is over. Comment what you think the last chapter is about, and or about how you think the first chapter of the sequels is!!!!