Chapter 87

"They should be here in about an hour. Wanna get something to eat?" Lauren asked, as we laid on her bed at a hotel. This time she was rooming with Selena again, and have been getting along pretty well right now. I on the other hand I'm rooming with Val, who hasn't spoken to me. I miss my best friend!

"Yeah, let's go eat at Alfoccino Restaurant. I heard its pretty good" I said giving her a toothy smile, while a batted my eyelashes.

"Well, I can't say no to that face" I smirked and took her hand, leading her out of the door.

When we got to the restaurant, we ordered two classic spaghettis, and lemonades. Big Rob and Joey came along, and sat a row away from us. We talked about random things til Demi called and said my mom was there.

"Girls had a nice lunch?" Joey asked as Big Rob started to drive.

"Yeah, thanks for coming with us" Joey nodded at Lauren and turned forward. "Did you have a good lunch?"

"Yes! Thanks" I said and leaned over to kiss her.

*

"I'm Greg. Your Personal Mentor" Said the tall masculine man next to my mom, Maddie, and Demi. He had bright hazel eyes, and light brown hair, that was comb to the side. "I will only be here for a few weeks. Then after, I'll see if I need to stay the rest of the tour, or send you to treatment" I nodded understanding.

"Hello" I said shyly. "And OK" he nodded looking at my mom.

"OK then, I have a few things for you to sign Mrs. De La Garza" mom nodded and walked into the bus with Greg and Demi. I stood outside the bus with Maddie and sat on the floor waiting till they we're done.

"Who's that?" Lauren asked as she walked over with two water bottles in hand. "He Looks pretty scary if you ask me" she chuckled. "Hey Maddie!" She handed her the a bottle.

"The scary dude is my personal mentor" I said with a whatever type of tone, throwing my hands in the air. She giggled at my action and handed me a bottle before sitting next to me.

"Don't worry. Everything will be OK" she laughed.

*

She lied. Everything wasn't OK!

Its been a week since I first met my 'Personal Mentor', and a lot has happened. Like really horrible things has happened.

Maddie is staying with us for the rest of the tour,which is a good part, Greg follows my every move, so I have to do things secretly, Val and I hate each other even more, Little mix left tour and was replaced with Cher, Jade kissed me goodbye, which caused me to start secretly drinking cause I was stressed about Lauren finding out, Lauren found out, we broke up, she's seeing somebody or talking to somebody, and there's a picture that was leaked of Demi and Ally kissing. Ally's partents didn't take it to well, and they forbid them to see each other. Other then that its been a good week.

"Hey, ready to go for a run?" Asked Greg, as he started warming up on the side of the bus. "After, we'll get some salads! What do you say Champ!" He walked over and placed his hands on my shoulders. He grinned widely making me scoff loudly.

"Whatever, even if I say no, you make me do it anyways" Greg let out a chuckle and started pushing me to start running. "We are going to get lost. Like at every state we've been in. We're in Columbus. Do you know anything about Columbus?"

"Unfortunately, no. But, that's the beauty of it. We'll see new things." I rolled my eyes and started to run for myself.

Yes, I hate that he has to follow my every move, but he has been a great company. unlike Normani and Camila, we drifted apart since Lauren broke up with me. Lauren told them that I 'Cheated' and they don't even make eye contact with me anymore. They didnt even let me explain. The tour is basically ruined. Everybody is drifting apart.