Chapter 52

It was the show after the Anaheim concert, and we were currently scattered around the bus. Tomorrow the girls had a day off, and were on our way to Glendle Arizona. Which ment, I got to see Evan, Ray and Val's mom. That was probably the closest concert from El Paso, So Evan promised he'll be there.

As for me and Lauren, we haven't spoken. And I would really like to make it better. Tomorrow was Valentines, and I want to do something special for her.

"Hey bud" I looked up and seen Demi opening my bunk curtain. I smiled and looked back at my laptop, which I was looking through my tumblr. I had mentally cursed Lauren for making me one. I didn't really want one, but instantly fell into the addiction as soon as Lauren showed my how to use it. "You haven't came out of your bunk, and I wanted to see if your OK"

"I'm fine" I mumbled closing my laptop and moving over so she can lay with me. She jumped in, since my bunk was kind of in the middle of the bus, and laid her head on my laps, as her legs dangled off the bunk.

"Really Dani, What's up" I sighed puffing out my cheeks.

"Its just Lauren. We haven't spoken at all since Selena came." I looked down at her and saw she was lightly staring at me with a concern face, but with a hint of guilt.

"I'm sorry about Selena" I nodded. "You should go talk to Lauren. I don't want something happening to you" I nodded slightly pouting. Demi giggled squishing my cheeks together.

The bus came to a stop for gas, and I slowly stepped off. The sky was gray, with little rain sprinkles falling down my face. I threw my hood from my hoodie up, and walked into the gas station, trying to ignore everyone as possible. Even Selena. Well, Mainly Selena.

"Your not fooling people" I looked up and seen Normani handing me my favorite Gatorade. I half smiled taking the bottle.

"I'm not trying to fool people. I'm just trying not to speak to anyone" Normani pouted batting her eyelashes at me. "Well, of course not you" she smiled.

"I paid for your drink. I thought you might need it" I nodded saying thanking you before opening the bottle and taking a gulp. "Let's go outside?" I shrugged and followed her out. "So, are you and Lauren going to talk?" I shrugged again.

"I want to, like I really want to, but I don't know why she's mad at me and I don't want to make the situation worse" the rain began to come down harder, so we went to her bus to wait and talk a little more.

"Look, if I was in this situation, I would at least try and talk to her. You both have been very grumpy lately." I sighed and nodded.

"I'll do it tomorrow for Valentines" Normani smiled. The girls walked in and I hugged Normani bye, before I ran to Demi's bus.

"This rain is crazy!" Yelled Val jumping into her bunk which was on top of mine. "Pass me the towel will you" I nodded and threw the towel from the rack.

"I'm going to be in the back room if you need me." I mumbled and walked over grabbing my music book.

Camila's POV-

"Hey Lauren" I called. Lauren walked over to my bunk and slide herself inside.

"What's up"

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" She smiled devilishly and whispered her plans for tomorrow. "Aww, well I wish you luck"

We watched movies till the bus came to a stop once again, meaning we were at our hotel.

We ran into the lobby and met up with Demi, Dani, Val, and the rest of the team. Selena trailed behind me, and made her way over to Dani's side. Poor Dani looks sad.

"OK guys, rooms are set up" Yelled Demi's tour manager. "Listen for your name, and then come get you key. Now, Jade and Perrie, Jesy And Leigh-Anne, Demi and Ally, Normani and Lauren, Dinah and Camila, Val and Dani, and Lastly Selena. Do you mind your own room?"

"No. Its fine. Thanks Phil" Selena smirked grabbing her keys and walking away.

"Well, I'm going to my room. See Y'all later." Dani said not caring if we stopped her or anything. She just walked off and towards the elevators.

A/n: the chapters are getting more crappyer than usual. Oh well. But I'm excited for everything that's coming. :) And I forgot that the last chapter I posted was at Camila's birthday and I forgot to say Happy Bday. So, HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE!!! LOVE YA!! :* (even if I know you will never see this...lol)