Chapter 47

A/n: ok guys! So when I started writing on here, I used my phone or iPod, so I never edited any chapters or stories. That's why they were either short, miss spelled, i used the wrong words, or I forgot my punctuations. Well now that I have my laptop, I'm trying my best to edit all stories. I'm human people, so I make mistakes. Nobody's perfect! Not everything I write on here is right. If you don't like my stories, or hate the way I write, then I suggest leave. I'm not stopping you. But for the people that are staying, thank you and now you may continue the next Chapter....

It was now the end of the first show, and Demi decided to take us out to eat for dinner, here in Vancouver. I don't know anything about this place, so I'm hoping theres good food.

"Babe! Stop moving" Lauren giggled trying to kiss me.

"Your sweaty" I whined. I stopped moving and felt warm, soft hands cup my cheeks.

"But you like it" Lauren said in a little girl voice. I chuckled inching my lips closer to her.

"Yeah, I do" she laughed closing the gap. Her tongue immediately slipped its way into my mouth, and gliding itself on top of mine. An unexpected moan escaped my mouth and into Lauren's which made her laugh. She pulled away gliding her index finger across my jawline.

"Damn, your such an amazing kisser" she bit her lip causing my knees to weaken. Oh, the things she does to me. "I'm going to wash up and get ready" I nodded and watched Lauren leave to her bus.

"Some little show, sissy" I turned to find Demi giggling at me with Val behind her. I felt my cheeks flush. I put my hands into my back pockets, and walked over to the girls.

"You saw that?" I asked nervously. Val tried her hardest not to laugh, so the sounds escaping her mouth were really disturbing. But Demi nodded swinging her arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah" she sighed. "Let's forget about that make out session and let me take you guys over to the little mix bus. I haven't introduce you guys, so, Come on" we followed Demi away from Fifth Harmony's bus, and over to Little Mix's. Demi knocked twice before the door was opened by an average height girl, with blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"Demi! Come on in" Her accent was cool. She sounded like she was from London, but also, with something else.

We entered and sat in the living area, while the blonde girl went to get the other girls. She came out minutes later with three other girls trailing behind her.

The first girl was about the same height as the blonde girl. She had really curly hair that reminded me so much of scary spice from the Spice Girls and dark brown eyes. The second was the tallest. She had brown hair, and bright brown eyes. And the third girl was small. She had an Auburn kind of hair color with nice brown eyes. They weren't that light, but they weren't that dark either. They were nice.

"Girls, this is my sister Dani, and her best friend Val. They will be joining us on the tour. Dan, Val, this is Perrie, Leigh Ann, Jest, and Jade" I smiled and shook each girls hand. Val on the other hand tried her best to keep her hand from shaking.

"Nice to meet you guys" Leigh Ann said enthusiasticly. "What did you think of the show"

"It was really great! I was really happy when you guys sang wings" Val chirped. I laughed rolling my eyes. Her fan girl side was returning.

"It was really amazing girls" I said calmly.

At the restaurant, I had sat between Lauren and Jade. Everyone was talking about a great first show, and how much fans they saw tonight. It made me smile seeing everyone smile. I looked over and saw Jade. She had a half smile, that didn't even look happy.

"Are you alright?" I whispered so she was the only one who heard. She looked at me and sighed.

"I'm ok. I'm just really missing home" I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a side hug.

"You'll be ok" she smiled better and rested her head on my shoulder.

A/n: finally my twist is starting to form! I'm so excited!!!