Chapter 5

Dani's pov-

The next morning I woke up to the girls jumping on my bed.

"Wake up Dan Dan" Demi or Dallas yelled. I still don't feel right with them, but oh well, just going to give them a try.

I groaned throwing the covers over my head. They removed the blankets from my body, bringing goosebumps all around.

"you guys, I'm tired, let me sleep" I whined. I wasn't a morning person.

They grabbed both my arms, and dragged me off my bed. My sweat shirt sleeves rolled up, revealing my cuts. I quickly rolled them down and stood up. "ok, ok" I said, throwing my hands up in defeat.

"Good, cause were going to spend sisterly time with each other. So, get ready" Demi laughed.

"ok, ok, I'm going" then I went in my closet to find what I was going to wear. I found a plain whit long sleeve, light skinny jeans, and my black and white converse.

I went in my restroom and sat everything in the edge of the sink. I walked out to say a quick good morning to my mom, which she was still asleep, but I found Ray watching Tv in the living room.

"hey Dani" He said not bothering on taking his off the Tv.

"hey bubba" I said and walked back to the restroom to shower. I did my new routine and pulled out my blade from under the shampoo bottle. There was no more room on my wrist, so I started going up on my arms.

Never in my life time would I be doing this, but since they came and ruined my life, I picked on the ugly habit of  self harming.

'they hate you, their only being nice to you, cause they feel sorry for you'

The voice was being its usual self, telling me negative stuff, that I stupidly believe. I came out the steamy shower, with new cuts. I changed and came out the restroom, wrapping the towel around my still wet hair.

"sup kiddo" Evan said waving his hand. I smiled and walked in the living room, where Ray was still sitting watching Tv.

"Dani, are you leaving" He asked holding out his arms, so I can pick him up. I sat him on my lap and watched him snuggle his way to my chest.

"Only for a little while, ok, I'll be back" He nodded and we stood like that for awhile til my hair was dried. "Wanna go with me to do my hair" Ray was in a way kinds like me. He was abandoned. Well I wouldn't put it like that.

His mom and my brother broke up and she never wanted poor Ray. So my brother took full custody. Since he never had a mother figure, he just been so close to me.

"Can I" he asked.

"yeah" we walked down the hall and into my room. He made his way to my and watched me.

I turned my Ipod dock on to his favorite song. He was cute kid, with a good taste in music. 22 by Taylor Swift boomed around my room. He jumped of my bed and sang along, even if he didn't know the lyrics.

I joined him, and we looked like crazy kids just having fun.

"I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22, everything will be alright if you keep me next to you" we sang along. He grabed my hands and danced. I laughed and played along.

The song was over and we were on the floor dying in laughter. Ray climbed on top of me and yelled.

"Again, auntie Dani, pwease" He pouted, I gave in.

"ok, fine, only this once" I played it again.

"yayy" he stood up and did the same.

Evan came in and joined our little dance. "go daddy" Ray cheered.

Then out of nowhere Demi and Dallas joined us. We danced til the song was over Ray was laying in my bed out of breath, laughing. We stood up from the floor and laughed as well.

"ok, now I have to do my hair" I said and walked over to my curling iron that was on top of my dresser.

"No, Dani don't go" Ray jumped in my arms with his arms wrapped around my neck.

"Bubba, I have to" He started to cry as I heard his small sniffling. I looked at Demi who walked over to us.

"Ray, how about you go with us and Dani, but you have to ask your dad" Demi said rubbing his little back. He looked at her and nodded. He jumped off my arms and into the floor.

"pwease, daddy, can I, I be good" He pleaded.

"ok, you can go, but first we have to get you ready" And with that They left to the their room.

"Thanks Demi" I said and smiled. Its wasn't fake this time. It was the realist smile I smiled in days.

"anything, for my little sister" she hugged me and Dallas joined. "finish up, so we can leave" I nodded and dis my hair.

A/N: soory I haven't uploaded anything my Internet went down but I am going to be uploading Stay Strong tonight or tomorrow morning. love you all