Chapter 33

Demi's pov-

Finally getting to Evans house, I seen Dani hanging on to Lauren. I rushed immediately to them.

"What's going on"  I asked. Before the girls can tell me anything, the elderly lady who had hugged Dani, ran towards me.

"You should not be taking care Dani. You don't care about her" She yelled.

I didn't know what to say. I was to shocked at how she came at me to do anything. But I do care a lot about Dani. She's my sister for fuck sake.

"Grandma, what are you talking about?" Evan asked putting Ray down.

"I'm talking about her not taking care of Dani and not keeping a close eye on her!" She yelled even harder making me flinch.

"Excuse me ma'am, but I do care a lot about Dani. I would do anything and everything for her" I said softly trying not to yell back at her. I looked at Dani and seen Lauren holding her as she cried.

"Oh really. Did you notice the cuts in her arms? Her legs? Hmm? She even looks Skinner then last time I remembered and that's not healthy!" She placed her hands on her hips as her screaming was growing. "Dani come here" Dani shook her head no. "Now!" Dani put her head down and slowly pulled herself away from Lauren. She walked over to us and hugged me tightly. "Show them!" Her grandma demanded.

Dani looked around seeing everybody was looking at her. She was feeling embarrassed as it is, and this lady was making it worse. And what was getting Dani upset was that her family that was inside came outside to see the commotion.

"You don't have to." I whispered wrapping my arms around her.

"Now Dani" Her grandma yelled again.

"No! Leave me alone." Dani cried into my chest for comfort. I motioned Lauren to take her to the rental, which she gladly did.

"What the hell does she mean, cuts?" Evan said finally talking. "Is she self harming?" He asked worried.

"That or there doing it to her" I looked at the grandmother with disgust in my face. Did she really just say that.

"That's it I'm done. Listen here, I would never ever do anything like that to Dani. Shes a really talented amazingly beautiful young girl, with a big heart. Sure she didn't like me or my family at first, but I still cared so much about her. Now we're leaving. And I'm taking Dani. You can't tell me I can or can not take care of my sister. I will do anything in my power to help her. What she is going through is a mental disease, that not just I went through but my my mother and grandmother. And we're doing fine today. So I'm sorry Evan for everything, but we're leaving" I said and walked away to the rental.

"Do you want to go to the funeral?" I asked Dani, but she didn't respond. She looked out the window with a blank expression on her face.

As the girls took Dani to my hotel room, I couldn't help but stay in the car and cry. I'm a bad sister. I should have never asked her to stay with me. She could have been ok if she was living with my mom. I guess I just wanted the company of my sister that I have never met.

"Baby?" I lifted my head slowly and sniffed. I knew the voice all to well, so I didn't bother on looking at her. "What's up?" She asked climbing into the passenger seat.

"Its just Dani! I'm a really bad fucking sister" I cried hitting my forehead on the steering wheel.

"Your not a bad sister. Nobody would have known this was going to happen" she told me rubbing my back.

"But I DID, ALLY! I knew what was going on. I saw her cuts, I saw the signs but didn't act on them. She tried to fucking drown herself in front of me. I'm just not cut out to take care of her. I want her to get better, but I can't. I'm fucking stupid!" I yelled with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Now stop!" She yelled. "This is not my Demi that's talking. My Demi would go out of her way to help anybody. You can help her Demetria. Don't listen to that lady. She doesn't know you like we do. And you said So yourself, you will do anything in your power to help her. Now, we are going to the room and we're going to all talk about moving in together. Were going to help you so you don't feel alone, ok?" I smiled and looked up at her. I have the best girl in the world.

"Thank you so much babe" I whispered. She slightly nodded and took me out the car.

Lauren had put Dani to sleep and laid beside her. She stood with Dani the whole afternoon.

The girls and I talked about the whole finding a house thing and moving together. There all up for it.

"Want me to get it?" Lauren asked As we heard pounding on the door.

"Will you please?" She nodded and gave Dani a kiss before getting up. She came back minutes later with Val.

"Is she ok! Where is she" Val fidgted with Her fingers looking around the room. Her eyes met Dani's body on the bed. "I'm sorry to burst in like I did, I just got worried. Evan called me, you guys are not picking up your phones"

"I'm sorry Val, but I have Dani's phone, And Yes I have not been picking up my phone" I sighed. She nodded shuffling to the bed and sitting next to Dani.

"Evan told me what's happening. I asked my mom if I can stay with Dani for as long as you guys stay here, well of course if that's alright?" I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, it's fine. Thank you Val" She smiled and rubbed Dani's arm.

Dani had eventually got up, but has been silent all day. Its actually scaring me and I miss her voice.

"Hey baby girl. Um the girls are hungry, so I'm going to take Val and the girls to bring something to eat. Wanna stay?" I asked. She nodded.

"I'll stay" Lauren said and sat down next to Dani. I nodded with a smile and walked out to the hotel's parking lot.

A/N: If you guys want the next chapter to this story, I would like to see your comments. I need something to make me smile. How was your guys Halloween btw? Mine was kinda great! And ask my questions on anything, my ask.fm is demisStar