Chapter 50

Today was the San Jose concert. Was I excited? Very. Just to see Demi's friend. Demi seems kind of nervous, and I would like to see why.

"Ready?" Val asked as I was done lacing my converse. I walked over to my full body mirror and was content with my outfit.

"Ready! Let me just get Demi's keys" I said as I walked over to Demi and Ally's room. "Demi?" I called walking further in. "I need your Keys!"

"There in my purse" she yelled from the shower. I went through her bag and grabbed them. "Are you leaving already"

"Yup, see you at the show" I yelled.

I came out of Demi's room to be faced with Dinah and Val hugging and kissing. Not a very plesent surprise. I rolled my eyes separating the two love birds and dragging Val away.

"Hey!" Val protested.

"See you later DJ!" I yelled to Dinah as we raced down the stairs and over to Demi's car. "Next stop airport!" I smirked.

Val decided to stop by at the store to make a sign. For what reason? I don't know. She confuses me sometimes, but she keeps me laughing.

"The plane is landing!!" Val squealed pointing to the massive window in front of us. The red and white Plane landed and the door swung open.

"I know Valerie" I mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so excited!" She said a bit calmer.

They opened the doors from inside and one by one people started coming out, and walked towards us  but no one in particular paid attention to Val's sign. Which made her inpatient and leave me, while she went to look for a bathroom.

"Well, you haven't changed a bit" I looked up and seen a really pretty girl, with these amazing brown eyes talking to me. Well I think. I looked around to see if she was talking to me. "Well who else would I be talking to Demetria!" She said while pulling me off the seat, and hugging me tightly. "Don't act like you don't know me, Demi. Hug me" she whispered.

"I will hug you, but I'm not Demi" she let go of me fast and looked at me up and down.

"Yes you are. Don't play with me" I sat back down and sighed at her.

"I'm not Demi. Really. Demi actually ask me to pick you up. Shes quite busy"

"Really? Your not Demi?" I shook my head. "But you look like her" I nodded.

"Well I am her sister" she raised a brow and grabbed my cheeks. She examined my face.

"Are you her long lost twin?" She squeezed my cheeks a little to hard.

"Ah, no. Were not even the same age. Do you were glasses? We don't look exactly alike. Maybe some features, but no." I grabbed her hands and placed them by her sides. "Your hurting my cheeks. Look I just made a promise to pick you up, and take you to your bus. I'm Dani, by the way. Demi's 'younger' sister" I said putting a little bit of effort, so she can understand.

"Sorry...for everything" she scratched her head. "Well, I'm Selena. Selena Gomez. I'm Demi's friend" I nodded sticking out my hand.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled. "Well, we should get going" Val finally came over and stopped when she seen Selena. Her eyes lit up and nudged my shoulder.

"Its Selena!!" She whispered/yelled.

"I know" I whispered back with an eye roll. "Selena, this is my best friend Val. Val this is Selena" Selena smiled at me and shook Val's hand.

"Nice to meet you Val" Val squealed again.

"Its nice to meet you" I sighed and started walking, grabbing Selena's bags.

Selena and Val followed me into the car, as they talked about her set list. I wonder why they decided to bring her. I'm not saying it in a bad way, but the concert started a day or two ago, and it's just so sudden.

Before driving to where the show was being held today, I texted Demi that we were on our way. To prepare herself.

A/n: haha!!! Its only the beginning!! If you guys read the story, in Chapter 28, I had mention Cher was going to be on the tour. So, it was between Selena and Jennel. But the majority of you choose Selena, so I went with her. Also, tell me what you guy thought about Empire??! I uploaded chapter two!