Chapter 68

Val's POV-

"Babe? Are you ok?" Dinah asked as the girls finished their part of the show.I stood outside the stage and waited for them. I glared hard at Lauren and threw the bear at her. She looked at me then at it picking it Up.

"Happy? She's gone! My best friend is gone because of you!" I screamed before I powered walk towards her, Joey grabbed me before I could hit her.

"Think of Dani" he whispered. I breahthed in deeply and groaned as he sat me down. I looked at Lauren, before I walked away.

"Val! Babe! Wait!" Dinah yelled as I heard her run after me. I stopped and slowly turned around. Tears rolled off my cheeks, but they were angry hurt tears. "What happened? What do you mean she's gone"

"Like she got on a plane and left home gone. Like were not going to see her anymore till maybe after tour gone" Dinah hugged me tightly burning her face into my neck. "I'm going to miss her"

"I know, but that's what she wanted. We can't control her life and stuff, but we can change her mind" Dinah chirped. "I have an idea!" She took my hand and dragged me to the dressing room.

Demi's POV-

Its was now the end of the show, and I went into my dressing room to get a towel to wipe the sweat. I grabbed a water bottle and went into the bus to check on Dani.

"Dani! You should have been at the show, it was really amazing" I yelled as I walked into the bus. "Dan?" I exclaimed. My bunk cutains where open and I walked over seeing a white paper on my blanket.

Demi,

I'm sorry I'm not saying this in person, or hugging you goodbye like I would, but I thought I should leave for the rest of the tour or maybe just for a bit, without anybody knowing. I just need to leave to clear my head and get my shit together. Please, don't be mad or hate me. I just had to leave. I wrote this song I would love for you to have. I wrote it this morning, so don't laugh if you read it, even if its not a comedy song. There's another letter with Lauren's name, please give it to her after the show.

Love always, Dani.

I put the note down and saw the song she was talking about. As I read it, I couldnt help but tear up. Why in the hell would I laugh at such an amazing song. But why in the world would she leave. To clear her head of what!?

"Hey babe? Are you Ready? The SUVs are out- Demi?" Ally sat next to me and read the note. "So, that's it she left? She can't leave though" Ally panicked.

"I should have kept a closer eye on her, so she didn't have to leave. Evan called me and said Dani wanted to go home. I don't know why she went home, though" I shrugged. "Tell the drivers to just go. I just want to stay here. We'll tell the girls about the engagement tomorrow. Here give this to Lauren" I said and laid in my bunk as I gave her the letter.

"At least come out and hang with us. Dani wouldn't want you stuck in the bus" I shook my head and turned over on my side. "Fine, I'm not going to beg anymore cause I know your hurt" Ally whispered before she kissed my head.

The next morning, we were on the road to Atlanta. Ally decided that she would stay in my bunk as long as I wanted, and I took that offer instantly. I missed cuddling with her.
We ate breakfast at one of the local bus stops and we eventually told the girls about our engagement. Lauren just struggled to smile. Maybe she was just missing Dani and I don't blame her. I miss her terribly to, but we just have to go on, and see when she decides to come back.

"Hey Lo, what did Dani tell you?" I whispered leaning towards her. She took out the letter from her pocket and looked at it before she gave it to me. I opened it, and read short letter.

Lauren,

You met me. You met me when I was a scared little girl. You met me when I was terrified of the world, of this life, and of myself. You met me when all I knew was to ran and hide. You met me when all I really wanted was to be noticed. You met me, and you noticed me. Thank you, for everything. I love you.

Love Always, Teddy Bear.

I looked at lauren as she played with her breakfast. What does this mean? Were they over?

After breakfast, I decided to make a few calls. I have this pretty great idea. I want Dani to also come for the rest of the tour, but not just as my sister but as a singer. I want her to do a couple of her songs and maybe one with me. I just need to talk to Phil if he can mange her as well, and if he says yes, then I can get a few producers to go to Evans house and start recording music. I'm such a genius! I have to talk to Phil like now! I ran out the bus and into the team's.

"PHIL!!" I yelled looking for him. "I have big ideas I need you to help me with!"

A/n: sort of a short chapter!! Sorry! And thanks for the amazing comments. Y'all are the realest!! Lol comment and vote for Next chapter! Tell me what you think will happen!