Chapter 7

Dani's pov-

After we got to the car, Dallas whispered something to Demi. I knew it was about me. Demi turned slowly from the drivers seat, and looked at me.

"You ok" she asked lifting her sunglasses up.

"I don't really feel good" I lied clutching on to  my hoodie to make it look I was sick.

She placed a hand on my forehead checking my temperature. She looked at Dallas then at me biting her lower lip.

"you are a bit warm" she pulled her sun glasses back down and started the car.

We were almost home,  Ray was kicking his little legs in excitement. I didn't know why but it made me smile. I placed my hand on my lap, and Ray accidentally kicked my wrist. I yelped in pain making Dallas and Maddie look at me.

"sorry Dani" Ray said taking my arm. I snatched my arm away since I was still in pain.

I felt something drip around my wrist. I looked at my wrist and seen he had reopened some of my cuts. I started panicking trying to stop the bleeding.

Demi parked the car in front of my big but small house. I rushed out and opened the door. I ran in my restroom and found a band aid, but before placing it on my wrist, I had to stop the bleeding.

I heard a knock on the door. I cleaned myself to make myself look presentable. Demi stood there when I opened it. I walked passed her and laid in my bed. She looked at me funny then the restroom.

"no ones home, are you sure you want to stay" She asked giving this look.

"yeah" I said a bit annoyed. I was clearly mad or upset they didn't want to tell me anything. She bit on her lower lip again.

"Fine, but call me if you need anything" She went to my desk getting a piece of paper and pen. She wrote her number leaving it on my desk. "anything"

"yeah, whatever" I mumbled. I grabbed my phone and began messing with it. From the corner of my eye she left not saying another word.

'Dani their hiding something big about you. They don't like you'

The voices were louder then they were before. I grabed my ear phones placing them in my ear. I tried blocking them out but couldn't. They grew louder.

'dont ignore us Dani'

"what do you want" I whispered to myself. My eyes burned for I wanted to cry.

'cut and we'll leave you alone'

Without hesitation, I ran in my bathroom locking the door behind me.

I lifted the shampoo bottle, revealing my blade.

'come on, do it'

My tears finally came out. I thee my hoodie off and rolled up my long sleeve. I sliced my wrist repeatedly till all I saw was blood.

'good girl'

"why me" I mumbled to myself. I climbed in my bath tub, and cried to myself. I didn't bother cleaning my mess.

The door bell rung scaring. I shot up and cleaned everything, wrapping my arm in a gos.

I opened the front door and seen Val, my Bestfriend. She smiled warmly giving me a hug. I didn't let go. I needed a hug.

"you ok" she asked breaking the hug and holding me by my shoulders.

"I don't know" I sighed. "come in" I closed the door behind her. She sat on the couch and patted for me to sit.

"so, how's the family" she asked.

"bad, I hate them. They should just leave" I said in frustration.

"hey, calm down what happened" a look of concern appeared on her face. She rubbed circles in my back, trying to calm me down.

"There hiding something from me, and I just want to know" Her dark brown eyes widen. She stood up. "you know something, don't you" I stood up looking at her.

"No" She looked the other way. I know when she lies. She bites on her lower lip, looking the other way.

"then look at me and stop biting your lip" I yelled.

"Dani, Its not my place to tell. Your family will"

"stop, their not my family. Your suppose to be my friend my Bestfriend at that. You know what just leave. Don't ever talk to me" I yelled with tears streaming out my eyes.

"Dani, you don't mean that" she said. Her eyes were glossy.

"go" I said blankly.

"fine" she walked to the door and placed a hand on the handle. She took one last look at me and let a tear run down.

What the hell did I do. I yelled at the only person I can talk to, the person I have known my whole life.

A/N: guess who's feeling a little better. Any who I love you guys so much :) ♥ so I might upload me & you today I don't know yet. How's the story so far???