Chapter 60

Dani's POV-

"Ow Laur!! Don't bite to hard!" I whined as she bite down on my neck. I felt the piece of skin throbbing within seconds as she released it from between her teeth.

"I'm sorry, your just so good. I'm a vampire! I need to EAT!!" She screamed trying her best to tickle my sides. I giggled and tried my best to bite her hand away.

"Lolo! Stop it!" I laughed. She stopped and laid down on the bed. "Now, I look like a mess. Thanks babe" I said sarcastically.

"Anytime princess" I rolled my eyes and hopped of the bed to the full body mirror. My hair was everywhere, my clothes was all wrinkly, and my neck was red. That weirdo had even given me a hickey. I'm so going to punch her.

We didn't have sex, If that was what you were thinking. I'm not ready, and either is Lauren. We just laid in bed and just made out the whole ten minutes. I wonder what's taking everyone so long. I'm starting to feel a bit hungry.

"Nice bite" I saw Lauren through the mirror and seen that all to famous smirk forming in her lips. I glared at her fixing my hair. "If looks could kill" she giggled.

"Shut up! And get over here" she hopped off the bed and raced down towards me. I smacked her arm, and continued fixing my hair, seeing how I'm going to cover the love bite, Lauren and given me from Evan, Demi, and Ally.

"I thought I was going to get a kiss. Guess not?" I turned around and lightly brushed my lips against hers. "You fucking tease" she pouted, moving her lips to touch mine. But I moved so she can touch my cheeks.

"I'm kidding babe. Don't give me that look" I exclaimed before I kissed her passionately. "We should go see if everyone's ready" I whispered ever so lightly. She nodded and kissed my neck where the mark was.

"Let's go before I eat you" she grabbed my hand and walked out of her hotel room.

We went down the hall and went over to the elevators. Val saw us and ran over to me, with a small glare.

"I called you and texted. Where's your phone?" She asked. I stuffed my hands through my pocket and notice I just had my room key.

"Shit! I think I forgot it" I said. Ally walked over to us and stood between Lauren and I.

"I'll go with you. If you want?" Ally asked. I nodded and told everyone that we'll catch up with them. Lauren kissed my cheek before walking away.

When we got to my hotel room, I knocked thinking Demi was there. But she probably left to get a table, so, I got my key card out and swiped it.

There on my bed laid my phone and on Val's bed laid Demi's. I looked confusedly at Ally and walked over to it. I chucked my phone into my pocket and grabbed Demi's.

"That's weird. She always has it" Ally said taking it. "I hope nothing has happen to her. She always has her phone" Ally began to worry pacing back and forth.

"Ally, please calm down. Don't think like that. Maybe she's in the bathroom." Ally stopped and looked at me.

"I'm going to check!" She walked over and I jumped walking over behind her. "If she's not here, we'll look in the gym. OK?" I nodded. "Demi?" Ally called.

"Don't come in" we heard a panic. I looked at Ally and shook my head. I mouth to her to open the door and she nodded turning the knob.

The sight was horrifying, that I thought I was going to pass out. I never thought I would ever think about doing it again. Now I'm having ugly thoughts. Demi held the blade between her fingers, about to slice her wrist.

I looked away as Ally raced in, to take the blade away from Demi. All I heard where the struggles and the thuds that Ally and Demi did fighting over the blade.

"Demi stop!" Ally yelled. "Your better than the voices. Your stronger. Don't give in." Ally whispered. I heard Demi cry as the 'clink' of the blade dropping.

"I'm sorry" she whispered. "I'm sorry" I turned slowly watching my sister curl into a ball, as Ally craddled her.

"Its OK, baby" Ally whispered. I sat next to the door and stared at the blade. As much as I wanted to grab it, I couldn't. "No" Ally whispered as her gaze met where I was looking. She grabbed the blade and threw it in the toilet, flushing it.

I walked out of there and sat in the hallway. I couldn't see Demi the way she was. It was killing me. It was making me think of ugly thoughts.

A/n: I cant stop watching big hero six for some reason, that I named my new dog after the bad robot in the beginning. Oh god! Comment what you think will happen next chapter! Its already written.