Chapter 14

A/N: im going to change Dani's age to 17, so i wont be using 18 anymore.!

Dani's pov-

Thanksgiving is just right around the corner, and I still haven't seen my family back in Texas. I call and text them, but its not the same, I miss them a lot.

My life is still the same, nothing has changed. Demi and Eddie enrolled me in a city team for softball. Which I thought was amazing, I missed playing it. The team was called The LA Badgers, its a funny name but a pretty good team. The good thing is, I stopped cutting in my arms and began with my thighs. So when its summer, my arms can finally breathe.

Demi and I have been getting closer too. Shes like another Evan to me, but she's way more protective.

"Dani, were going out of town for Thanksgiving" Demi said sitting on my bed.

"where to" I asked taking off my glasses and taking my eyes from a book I was reading.

"Dallas, mama wants you to meet the family" She said resting her head on my lap.

"Umm...I don't know Demi" She sat up and looked at me confused.

"what do you mean" I ran my fingers through my brunette colored hair.

"Demi, I haven't been here long. I'm just scared. I'm meeting new people and these people are my family, But what if they don't like me" she pulled my arm and took me in her arms.

"Baby girl, their going to love you. Plus there the ones that want to meet you" I bit my lower lip nervously.

"ok, I guess. When do I start packing"

"tomorrow, for now let's go get ice cream" I nodded and followed her out my room. I grabbed my sweater and threw it on as I was about to enter the Demi's car. 

Demi drove to an ice cream or yogurt shop called Tutti Frutti. It was someting similar to the yogurt shop in texas. 

"So are you excited" She asked, taking her sit next to me. 

"about what" I asked taking a spoonful of the yogurt to me mouth. 

"Going to Dallas. You know you were born there" She sounded more excited for me, then I was.

"Oh yeah, and I found that out the day you guys first came" Demi scrunched her nose and made a couple of funny faces. "whats wrong"

"brain freeze" I laughed and shook my head. "any who, whens practice" She asked.

"at 4 and it wont finish to 7" She nodded.

Some girls around my age, came passing around and stopped at our table. I was clearly not use to my sister being one of the biggest celebs out there. They screamed like no tomorrow. Demi and I just  Laughed at them. 

"Can I get a picture with you" One girl said. She was tall and thin, with black wavy hair. Demi said yes and took the pictures with the girls. After 2 mintues of Demi and the fans talking, It was time to go. 

"You now, my fans still don't know who you are" She said keeping her eyes on the road. "I would like to tell them, if that's OK" I sighed.

"if you want" I simply said. "How are you going to tell them" 

"well, I have an Interview tomorrow before we leave, and they been asking who you are. So i will take the time to tell them" 

"alright sounds good" She drove til we made it home. I walked in and threw myself on the couch. Demi's laugh filled the room and jumped on top of me. She stood up and grabbed my hand taking me with her. 

"go get ready, you leave in 30 minutes" I nodded and walked to my room. I put on my practice clothes, which was my Capri sweats, a t shirt and my kleats. I took a quick hot shower, cut, and threw on my clothes. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out to find Demi waiting for in her car.

A/N: hey guys, i missed everyone. I will be writing a bit of chapters, then ill leave @demi_lovatic to finish them :)