Chapter 54

Lauren's POV-

"Lauren! Holy Fuck, I'm sorry" Dani said before she ran away. I took time to process everything before I jabbed my finger into the elevators button once again.

"Come on, come on!" I was getting really impaitent. I didn't mean to say that to Dani. I didn't even know it was her. I have to go see if she's alright.

Once I stepped out the elevators, I raced down the hall and banged on Dani's door. But of course, Val had to answer. I mean I don't mind, but I really need to speak to my girlfriend.

"Sup Jauregui" she chirped.

"Wheres Dani, Vales?" She was taken back at my use of her last name. She shrugged and opened the door.

"She's in the shower" I walked over to the bathroom door and opened it without making any sound.

"We need to talk" I yelled so she heard me over the running water.

"Now? But I'm in the shower. If its about slamming into you, I'm really sorry. I didn't know where I was going" she yelled back.

"Yes now. I'll just sit on top of the toilet seat, OK" she groaned which means I win. "Look, I didn't mean to tell you those things. I myself didn't know it was you. But, besides that, I'm sorry about the whole Selena thing. I was just, I don't know, mad. Not at you though. She just gets to everyone's skin. Even mines" That was true. I know Selena isn't a bad person, but what she did was actually kind of fucked up. I still think she didn't mean to do it.

The water stopped running and you could silently hear the water drip down from the faucet.

"Can you hand me my towel?" I looked behind and seen Dani's purple and black striped towel. I grabbed it and handed it to her. She opened the curtain and had the towel nicely wrapped around her amazing body. "Lauren, we haven't spoken in days and I was already thinking you gave up on me." Her voice cracked. My heart shattered as she was on the verge of tears.

"I could never do that. I made a promise to you. And even if I didn't know your mom, I made a promise to her. Well, I prayed it to your mom, that I was going to stay by your side no matter what."

"Really?" she said silently. I nodded whiping her tears away.

"Really" I kissed her forehead. "Now, get ready. I have pizza waiting in my room. Well, let's see if Normani didn't have a party and invite Camila. Then I'll have to order another" I laughed.

"Wait, before I get ready, can you do me one favor?" I nodded pulling her closer to me. "Kiss me?" I smirked leaning in slowly so my lips can barley touch hers. But it has been days since I haven't kissed her, so I of course turned it into a make out session.

"Nasty asses! Get a damn room!" Val groaned throwing a pillow to our direction.

"Shut up, Cause everyone has to see you and Dinah kiss all the freaking time" Dani yelled bending down grabbing the pillow and throwing it back.

"Whatever, you guys can have the room tonight anyways. I'm going to watch a movie with Mila and My baby" I rolled my eyes at Val as she skipped away.

"I'm going to get ready" I nodded and kissed her before I started walking away.

"I'll be here in ten minutes" I smiled and walked out the room.

Finally, me and Dani are okay. I miss that girl more than anything. I can't believe I got a little mad, at her helping Selena. But I for sure know it won't happen again.

After ten minutes, I grabbed the pizza box, some orange juice (cause its Dani's favorite), and raced down the hall to Dani's door. After the second knock, she opened the door and planted a kiss to my cheek taking the juice.

"Yass! Orange Juice" she said holding it in the air as if it was a bottle of vodka or something. "So, what's the plan for tonight?"

"Watch anything you like, eat Pizza, and anything that comes to mind" I said wiggling my eye brows at her. "But before we continue, whatever  it is we're going to do, tell me something. Are we OK now?" I said my eyes slowly feeling a little watery.

"Well, I guess so" she smiled. "Just promise that we won't do that again" I nodded fast taking out my pinky, and holding it infront of her.

"I pinky swear" she smiled enormously, locking her pinky to mine.

"Great, I got Insidious: Chapter one, and Chapter two" I groaned as she held up the two covers up in the air. "Come on Lo, for me" she batted her eye lashes and I sighed giving up once again.

A/n: just finished writing Chapter 55, so vote on chapter 54 (this chapter) for the next one, and I'm currently half way done with 56. Y'all, are going to hate me for that chapter. I'm in a writing kind of mood! Is that bad!? Ideas are exploding around my head!!