Chapter 11

Dani's pov-

A couple hours had passed, and we were finally in LA. I have been here a couple of times to see my aunt and uncle that live here.

We gathered our stuff and made our way to the front gate. It was surrounded with lots of people and paprazzis. Then I remember who Demi is.

"don't be scared, just stay by my side" Demi tried yelling over the screaming fans. I nodded my head and stood right by her side, like if we were stuck.

It was hard getting away from the sea of people, but we managed with Demi's gaurds and stuff. I sat in the back next to Maddie in a black suv. I pulled out my phone and dialed my mom.

"Hey Dan, did you guys make it?" she asked.

"yup, were in a car now" I hear her wanting to cry. Now these people never seen me cry except Dallas and I wasn't about to cry now. "hows Ray" I asked.

"his fine, he hasn't stop crying though" She sighed. My poor baby.

"well, ill talk to you later mom. Tell Ray I miss him and love him with all my heart"

"ok baby, bye"

We said our byes and hung up. I don't know how ill do this knowing my and his birthday is coming up. I at least have to go for his birthday. I held on to his Bear to my chest as the girls sang along to the radio.

"Were Here" Maddie yelled as she ran out the suv. I tall Guy stood outside the house waving hi.

"Dad" Demi and Dallas yelled running to him. Maddie jumped on his back, trying to join the hug.

"Eddie this is Dani, Dani this is Eddie" Dianna said introducing me to him. He smiled and pulled out his hand to shake.

"hello" He smiled.

"hi" I said a bit nervous.

"well, just leave your stuff in the car since your coming with me" Demi said. I left all my stuff but kept the bear with me.

I walked in the big beautiful house and into the living room where everyone was. Dallas pulled me to sit next between her and Maddie.

"so Dani, what do you like to do" Eddie asked.

"I umm...I'm into sports" I was nervous.

"That's cool, finally someone that likes sports" he chuckled. I smiled and laughed with him. "What do you play"

"softball, basketball, volleyball, and soccer" he looked impressed.

"Wow, that's pretty good. So what's with the bear" he asked. I clenched on to the bear as if they were going to take it from me.

"it was my nephews, he gave it to me as a going away present" I said looking down at it. "so, its really special to me"

After while of talking I gotten use to being around Eddie. He was nice and funny, someone I can hang around with. Demi and I had finally went to her place. It was nice if you tell me. The horse did scare me when I walked in though.

"ok Dani, let me show you to your room" We walked through the halls of her apartment til we hit a door. "this is yours" I had a pretty nice room. "tomorrow if you like we can go shopping so you can pick out things you like" she smiled patting my back.

"thanks Demi" I said in awe. "its amazing" the room was way bigger then my old room.

We both moved my things into my  room then sat in the living as Demi made hot chocolate.

"you think you'll like it here" she asked handing me a mug.

"I think so" I said taking a small sip so I wouldn't burn my lip. "What has mom told you about me" I asked her.

"hmm. all she told me was your 18, your birthday, were you live, stuff like that" she said. I nodded biting the inside of my cheek. "lets go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow. Just you and me kiddo" I looked at her when she called me kiddo, a name only my brother calls me.

"ok night Demi" I stood and hugged her.

"If you need anything, my room is right next to yours" I smiled nodding, then walked away to my room.

I went through the drawers and pulled out my PJs setting them in my bed. I pulled out my backpack going through it till I found all the blades I brought. I took the one I usually use and took my stuff.

"Demi, I'm going to shower" I said knocking on her door. she opedn it.

"sure, you don't have to ask" she went to a door. "this is the closet full of towels and this is the bathroom"

"thanks" she hugged me then left back to her room.

I krept inside and striped out my clothes entering the warm water. I finished washing my hair and body, so I took out the blade. I clenched on to wondering if I should. But I did anyways. I came out after the blood stopped and changed to my track shorts and a long black sleeve shirt.

I went in bed covering myslef with me a blanket Demi had given me. I held on to the Rays bear as I felt my eyes getting watery. I miss everyone back home. I miss mom, Ray, Evan, even Val.

Tears fall down my cheeks and into my pillow til I a dreamless sleep took over my body.

A/N: GOODNIGHT IM SLEEPY MIGHT UPLOAD STAY STRONG TOMORROW ♥