Chapter 86

"You understand?" I nodded at Demi as she dialed mom. "Just listen to her ok?" I nodded and waited for mom to pick up.

*

"He will help you. I promise. He was there whenever Demi needed him, So, expect me and him tomorrow, ok" Mom said camly into the phone.

"OK" I said softly.

"Good, I'll see you tomorrow baby. Pass Demi" I did as told and Handed it to her.

So, I'm not going home, but I will have someone staying on the rest of the tour with us. He will be helping me get through everything I need help in. Just for now. And if I do really good, then they won't send me into treatment. I know I need it. But no.

"Ok Missy!" Demi smiled, as she got off her phone. "Go unpack!" I turned on my heel, and did as told. I ran into the bus, going straight to my bunk. I practically ripped open my duffle bag and started putting my pictures back up again, placing blankets, and my pillows all around.

"What are you doing now?" I heard Mani's voice behind me. I didnt bother on turning around. But, I knew she had Camila, Dinah, and Val with her.

"Im unpacking. I'm not leaving after all." I smiled, finally turning around, noticing Val wasn't there. Probably mad at me. Selena was surprisingly there though. I guess there all getting along pretty well. "If your here, then where's Ray?" Panicking arising in my voice.

"Don't worry, Dani. He's fine. Lauren has him" I sighed in relief, resting my back on the bunks.

"Why were you leaving in the first place?" Camila asked with sadness dancing around her eyes. "We don't want our best friend to go"

"Issues" I said simply. "But, I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. I don't want to leave you guys. I love you" They smiled running to me for a hug.

"We love you too!" Dinah yelled rubbing her cheek with mine. I laughed at her action and turn so I can talk to her.

"Where's Val?"

"She's in our dressing." Dinah gave me an apologetic smile. I nodded, continuing to hug the girls.

*

"Dani! Help me!" Evan yelled as he tried to pull Ray from the bus. Ray had held on tightly to the buses door, not wanting to go. "Ray!" I laughed at my brother along side with the girls who were also watching the performance. "Guys! Don't stand there!"

"I'm not ready to leave!" Ray yelled. "I need to stay with my girls!" I stopped laughing and mentally glared at Camila and Dinah who just smiled. "Aunt Dani!"

"Come on bud! You have to go babe." He shook his head rapidly tightening his grip on the handle. "You know you have school"

"No! I can't go! They need me!" I looked at Camila and Dinah for help.

"Ray, you have to go with your dad. We love you, and we'll miss you." Camila said trying to Not sound sad.

Ray groaned letting the handle go gently. He wrapped his arms around Evan and buried his face into his dad's shoulder. I knew that he was crying and didn't want anybody to see. I pouted and asked Evan to hand him to me.

"Please don't cry, Baby" I whispered so only he heard. "Your going to make me sad" he started to silently whimper "Let's go for a quick walk?" He nodded against my neck and I told Evan.

Half way through the walk, I set him down and held his hand as we walked around the buses. So, we were going around in big circles.

"Dan, why was Lauren sad?" I stopped waking and looked at my little nephew. "she looked like she wanted to cry while we were playing tickle fights."

"I don't know buddy" I looked at my shoes and began to walk again. He stopped this time, and looked at me.

"Talk to her. Lolo can't be sad. Don't you want her to be happy?" I stared at my nephew in disbelief. I sat on the floor and sat him on my laps.

"Of course I want Lolo happy. I just need time to talk to her. Its complicated between us right now"

"But why?" He grabbed my hand and played with my fingers.

"You won't understand right now. Your just far to young." He shrugged and smiled.

"OK, but try and get Lolo happy" I nodded and kissed his cheek.

*

The bus was on its way to Auburn Hills, Michigan. The sun was just about to rise, as I sat on the couch looking out of the window. The only thing I saw was the sky starting to glow very dimly.

I didn't get any sleep, what so ever. I tossed and turned on my bunk till I had enough. I guess I was just worried and nervous about what I'm going to tell the girls, when they see that man that will help me with my issues. But of course, I couldn't sleep because of Lauren, and what Ray had said. I'm so glad we have a day off today.

The bus was stopping and I looked to the front of the bus to notice, the driver holding en empty thermal. That ment, he was stopping for more coffee. I grabbed my hoodie, slipped on my slippers, and jumped off the bus.

I sat on the sidewalk near the gas station and crossed my arms over my knees. The light breeze nipped at my face and skin, causing small goosbumbs to arise on my legs.

The sun was now being visible, as it slowly rose up. The sight was breath taking. It made me miss Lauren even more. She would have loved this.

"Is this seat taken?" A raspy husky voice said. The voice brought Shrivers to run through my back, and my breathing to fasten. I slowly looked up at her and shook my head. "I got you this, if you don't mind. Its a French Vanilla cappuccino" She handed me a coffee cup, and I nodded taking it. The cup was warm. It made my fingers tingle. It smelled delicious to.

"Thanks" I mumbled. She nodded looking at the sunrise.

"No problem. I thought you might want it" she said before taking a sip of her hot drink. "Beautiful, isn't it?" She whispered referring to the sky.

"Very" I dragged out the word with amazement. "Lauren?" She looked at me taking another drink. "I'm really sorry" I averted my eyes away from her and down to my fingers, as they tapped on the cup, making small noises.

"I don't care about that anymore" she said sternly. "I just care about your health" I looked up at her again. "Demi and I talked" she whispered, scared to make a sound. I sighed. I guess Demi spoke to her about everything. She looked at me sadly. "I understand why you didn't come to me. The reason was the breakup. But I would never in a million years get mad at you for a situation like this. I told you before, I want to help and I'm keeping my promise with your mom" my eyes began to water. "I know I'm a bad girlfriend-"

"No, your not. Your the best, Lauren." She smiled lightly and scooted closer to me, wrapping her arm behind my waist.

"And your the best. You're gonna get through it, I promise. I'll be right by your side" she whispered.

*

A/n: Guys!!! My baby is 18! There finally all legal! Dinah is just so cute!! And, I just uploaded another story I'll be working on called 'Till We Die'. Ill post the first chapter soon. So check it out and tell me what you think!!