Chapter 66

Dani's POV-

"Houston! How are you!?" Normani shouted as she stepped off the tour bus with us trailing behind. Val was here aswell.

Finally we were at Houston. After we woke up, we still had hours and hours to get here, but I'm so glad we did. I was starting to get a bit cranky. But Lauren said it was funny to watch.

"Hotels are set. Tomorrow the hotel will call your rooms for a wake up call, so I suggest you sleep early" Phil yelled as we made our way into the lobby. "Now, again, I'm going to say who's rooming together, and you come get your keys, and so on. We're mixing it up a bit through out the tour so, Demi and Camila, Normani and Leigh-Anne, Jesy and Val, Dinah and Perrie, Lauren and Selena, Dani and Jade, and Ally you got your own room." Everyone looked at Lauren and then over to Selena.

"This should be fun" Selena mumbled grabbing her key and walking away. Lauren glared at Phil, but then soften her gaze when her green eyes met mine.

"This sucks" she mumbled. I grabbed her hands and held them tightly.

"Phil is the main manger of the tour, whatever he says goes. If I could change it, I would" I pulled her into a hug. I'm actually pretty nervous about this. "I trust you, so I'm not going to say anything" she smiled and kissed my cheek before picking one of her bags.

"I'm glad you trust me" I nodded lightly and hugged her.

When getting to my room, I finally realize I was rooming with Jade. Not that I have problem, its just, never mind I can't explain it.

"Hey roomie" I heard as I entered the room. Jade had chosen the bed closer to the door. So I got a pretty good bed next to the window. "I'm going to shower first, if you don't mind"

"No its fine. I'm going to Demi's room" she nodded before she pressed her body on me and I was engulfed into a huge hug. It was a pretty good hug. I huged back tightly and walked over to the door.

"And you trust her!" Camila shouted as they asked how I was feeling with the whole Selena and Lauren being 'roomies'.

"I don't know" I said truthfully. "But its one night. What's the worst that can happen"

"Uh, it took her one night for her to..." Demi shiftered her eyes to the door to mention Selena.

"Yes I know, Demi. But the thing is I trust Lauren, and I know she wouldn't do anything. Do you guys think Lauren would do something" I began to worry immediately standing on top of I think Mila's bed.

"Yes, No! I mean we trust Lauren, its Selena Dan" Camila said pulling me down. "We don't trust her." She said softly.

"I know you don't, but I think she changed. I think she knows what she did was wrong and regrets it" I said giving Demi a small smile. She's looking at me like I'm crazy.

"You seriously have a big heart. I know your trying to see the good in everyone, but she hasn't really said anything to us. Like sorry, would be nice. Well, for starters" Demi said holding her hands up in defence. She then walked over to the beds, sitting herself next to me.

"Exactly! She needs to say sorry" Camila laughed.

After talking a bit more with them, I decided to say goodnight to Lauren. So, I walked over to her room. I knocked and waited till someone opened. And that someone had to be Selena.

"You missed me?" She smirked. I gave her a confused face not knowing what to say. I know I was trying to see the good in her, but she was pushing it.

"I came t-" I was cut off.

"Who's at the door" I heard Lauren's annoyed voice.

"It's Dani" Selena smiled. I heard thumps, as Lauren ran to open the door wider. I smiled lightly when her eyes lit up. "Chill, she's here to see me" my eyes widen as I looked away from Lauren and towards Selena.

The look on Lauren's face was literally breath taking. But not like A good kind, like a really bad one cause she was glaring at you. Like if looks could kill, Selena would have been slaughtered. She was about to say something, but my eyes cought hers, and I shook my head with fear. Not for me but for Selena. She held her tongue and walked over to my side with her ams crossed.

I couldn't let Lauren say anything about us to her. Not everyone on the tour knows, and I would like to keep it like that. For now at least.

"I uh I-, I'm actually here for Lauren" Pain and hurt danced in Selena's eyes, but she smiled. She struggled to keep it there, but she smiled.

"Oh, its ok" She said trying to suppress a laugh. "I'm sleeping early. For the show tomorrow" I nodded and gave her a small wave.

Lauren and I walked to the end of the hall, so we can have some privacy. It felt very awkward just walking here with her. It didn't feel right.

"What was that?" She asked sternly, breaking the silence between us.

"What?" She scoffed crossing her arms again.

"What do you mean 'what?'" Her voice grew louder. "why in the hell didn't you let me say anything? And what did she mean 'She's here to see me' or 'you missed me?'" Her eyes turned from green to dark green, almost black.

"Because Lauren, I don't want the whole world to know about us just yet. And how I'm I supossed to know what the hell she ment by that" I asked my voice starting to shake. I tried to keep my voice from raising. I was scared of Lauren yelling at me. I have never seen her yell, and I'm scared to see it.

"Your my girlfriend, Dani! I want everyone to know about us! I cant hide you anymore! What!? Are you ashamed of me!?" She yelled. I gulped hard just staring at the floor. The tears were beginning to surface. "ANSWER ME!" she shouted and harder.

"N-no" my voice cracked. "I-I could never be ashamed of you." Tears streamed down my cheeks. I couldnt do this. What do I do?

"Your ashamed" she scoffed. "Were over" she whispered.

"Lauren, Plea-" she walked away. She left me there to watch her leave. She left.

My chest began to ache as my heart beat raced. I cluched at my chest and sat on the floor, not caring if I was having a panic attack. I rather feel this pain, then a heartbreak. Now, I know how it feels and I hate it.

"Lauren" I whispered as if she was going to hear me. As if she was going to come back running, and hug and kiss me, like she would to ease the panics. But I was wrong. So Wrong.

A/n: worst chapter I have ever written besides the chapter were Ally and Demi fought! I have a couple more chapters written, so comment and Vote what you think is going to happen! And I really love this song!