Chapter 63

Dani's POV-

Before I can shut my eyes, the door swung open and in came Normani and Camila first. Then the rest of the gang behind, as they came back from walking my brother to the taxi outside the hotel. Normani and Camila rushed to the bed Lauren and I were laying on and jumped on it.

"Hey Dan, how are you feeling?" Mani asked. I sat up and asked Lauren for the water bottle.

"Better, I guess" I mumbled before I chugged the remaining water. No matter how I felt, I had to show them, I was OK.

Lately or from since I met Normani and Camila I have gotten pretty close to them. I could talk to them pretty easily, like if I was talking to Val or Lauren.

"Good!" Camila yelled. "Cause we're leaving in a few. We have to finishing packing"

After packing, we all met at the buses, to make sure we had everyone and everything, also to check that we weren't leaving anybody behind.

"Hey" I heard a whispered and air hit the side of my neck. It couldn't be Lauren though. Lauren was getting her things on the bus. Right?

I turned to find Selena. That is a bit unusual to find her around our bus. But I'm thinking she wants to talk.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked. I nodded turning my whole body, so she had all my attention. "Do you think I should stay" I stared at her with confusion. Stay? Stay, where? Our bus? That I know is not going to happen with Demi.

"Stay where?" She pursed her lips as I made a worried look. She can't possibly stay in our bus after what she told me and almost breaking Lauren and I up. I know she doesn't know that, but it almost happened because of her.

"Tour. Should I continue tour, or leave?" I cocked my head to the side. Why would she tell me this?

"Well" I sighed. To be honest I wanted to say no, but I think she should stay, and prove to everybody she was a good person. "I think you should stay." She gave me a small smirk that I felt like slapping out of her face. It was adorable. Damn it. I should have said leave.

"Ok then. See tomorrow" she said before she walked away to her bus. I glared so hard at her.

"Hey, Dani" Jade walked over with a bright smile.

"Hi Jadey" I waved. "What's up?" She shook her head.

"Nothing, just wanted to say hey" she winked. Huh?

"Oh, well Hey" I said trying to stifle a giggle. "Well, we should go. We don't want the bus leaving us"

"No, we don't want that. See you tomorrow" she waved, and soon, she was jumping into her bus.

"Hey" what's up with all these heys? I mean, I know its the way everyone greets each other, but I was use to them just yelling my name. Before I can look to my side, arms wrapped gracefully around my waist. Then I knew it was Lauren. My baby.

"Hey" I whispered as I turned around and buried my face into the crook of her neck. "Are you mad?" I asked.

"Why would I be mad?" She asked tightening her grip.

"You know, for almost..." She cut me off by pulling me to the side of the bus. She then caught me off guard by attaching her lips with mine and placing her hands on the small of my back.

"I'm not mad! I'm just so glad you didn't do it. We need to talk about it, but I'll wait till where Grande Prairie" she peppered my face with kisses that I felt like I was going to erupt in a fit of giggles. Its was so cute how she was being.

I'm feeling so many emotions, but with Lauren I feel calm and happy. Why in the world would I think about Selena like I did. Like, no. I want to be with Lauren and Its going to stay like that for a while.

"Now, that I gave you kisses to last you till we stop, we should get on the bus. Go straight to sleep please." I rolled my eyes with a grin.

"Fine, but have you talked to Ally? Are they back together?" she walked me to Demi's bus.

"Yeah, but no. There not" I huffed and kissed her cheek as she slowly walked backwards to her bus, waving.

Getting on the bus, Val was knocked out on the couch, while Demi sat on the kitchen area, looking at her phone. She smiled when she saw me and continued looking at her phone. Its like what happened in the hotel room never happened, and quiet frankly I'm scared.

"How you feeling?" I asked her. She shrugged, grabbing the water bottle by her side, and taking a sip.

A/n:Guys! I have a huge decision to make. Should I go to California with my family in the summer or should I go to Wango Tango?? Its a hard decision. Besides that, I'm struggling a bit with chapter 66, but....twist are coming faster then I wanted to. But its a good thing.