Chapter 64

Waking up, we were finally in Grand Prairie. I turned on my side, and notice pink hair surrounded my vision, and an arm around me. Demi was asleep in my bunk.

"Demi?" She tuned over and faced me. "Morning" I yawned.

"Morning Dan" she smiled. "Sorry about coming into your bunk. I just needed your company" I nodded wrapping an arm around her.

"Then why didn't you wake me up" I asked. "I could have talked to you" she shrugged cuddling into my side.

"after everything that happened, and you know, me almost..." Her eyes shifted away from me. I lightly tightened my arm around her. "Ally told me you kept eyeing the blade. I can't let you do that again. I'm not going to slip and have you do the same." She said sitting up. I sat and hugged her. "So we're making a pack you and I." She grabbed my hand and interlocked our pinkys together. "When ever we think we're going to slip, or anything, we make sure to talk to one another. Ok?" I slightly smiled looking at our hands.

"Your amazing, you know?" She nodded and quirked her lips.

"I try to be" I stiffled a laughed and jumped off the bunk, pulling her with me.

"Let's watch a movie?" She nodded handing me the remote. I pressed the Netflix button and began to scroll through the horror sections.

"Let's watch that one! It looks interesting and the description says its better than The Purge." I clicked on a movie called 'You're Next' and cuddle my way towards Demi.

In the middle of the movie, Val woke up and watched the rest of the movie with us. It was pretty silent through the movie. Minus the actors in the movie, the tires from the tour bus hitting the street, and our breathing.

After we got to the venue, we had no time to spend with each other. It was just a few hours before meet and greet and soundcheck to start. So they had to start getting ready. Plus, I couldn't really be with Lauren considering Fans found there way to our buses, and we couldn't have them finding out about me and Lauren. We are still not out to her fan base.

Everything was so hectic, that I went to Demi's tour bus, and sat in the backroom, with my song book. To muck security running around, trying to grab the fans.

I have been dotting words down, and I just want to start putting them into lyrics. So, with me thinking nobody was in the bus, I began to sing how it came out.

"When I try to explain it I be sounding insane, The words don't ever come out right, I get all tongue-tied and twisted, I can't explain what I'm feeling, And I say, baby, baby, Oh, woah, oh, woah, Baby, baby, Baby I....Hi" I said when my eyes met my sister who was leaning her back against the backrooms door.

"Wow! I didn't think you sang?" She smirked sitting next to me.

"I don't" I mumbled.

"Bullshit Dan! You have pipes. Can I see" she asked referring to my song book. I hesitated at first, but handed it to her.

She skimed through it and I whatched as her brows moved up and down as she read. Was it a good thing? Or bad? She sat the book down and poked my dimple.

"Why don't you sing?" She asked placing her hands on the keys of the portable piano. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I don't sing. Well, I at least thought I didn't. But then you taught me how to play the piano, and I instantly fell in love. Then I began to hum to the sound and got the hang of it" she smiled and patted her own back. "Why are you giving yourself a pat on the back."

"Because Dan, I'm the one who practically taught you" she yelled. "I have an idea, but I'll yell you later." She stood up about to leave, but she turned to look at me. "And you should continue writing. Its amazing, and I think I know who some of those songs are for" she smirked before she walked away.

"I have a weird but amazing sister" I said to myself.

After half way of finishing the song, I went out to get air. I found Val messing with Joey, and Decided I wanted to join.

"Dan, tell your little friend to cool it" Joey growled as he had enough of Val's shit. She can get a bit annoying sometimes, so I don't blame him.

"Little!?" Val shouted. "Listen here big foot, I am not little. I'm average size. Your just taller then your suppose to" she shouted as she walked over to him with a look like she wanted to pound him. I grabbed her, and did my best to keep her in place. It made Joey laugh. "I'm glad I amuse you" she growled starting to jump to let herself lose.

"Joey, stop laughing. Val, just stop!" I yelled. They stopped and stared at me. "Good, now its going to be time to eat, so Joey, ready to walk us" he rubbed his neck and nodded.

"Your like your sister. Just a bit scary" he mumbled his second sentence, but I heard him perfectly. I smirked to myself, and walk to the cafeteria.

As we sat, we heard the screams, of girls heading into the cafeteria. Joey stood up fast, and ran towards the door, as more security came, Fifth Harmony did the best to get into the cafeteria.

"What happened to you guys?" Val laughed as the girls showed a scared panic expression.

"The harmonizers found us, and the rest, is pretty obvious" she said looking at her clothes. Which was all over the place. Lauren ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"Dan, it was fun, but scary" she buried her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"The good thing is your OK? Right?" She nodded her head vigorously. It made me kind of laugh. She's so fucking adorable, it isn't funny. "Sucky part is, you guys have to start walking to meet and greet." I pouted.

"I'll skip" she whispered. I pulled away from her with a small little glare. "What?"

"Your crazy! Your not skipping the show for anything." She groaned giving me puppy dog eyes. I immediately shut my eyes, thinking of something bad. Ya know, so I don't have think of her face.

"Look at me" she whispered. I shook my head. "Look at me, please" I slowly opened one eye, and looked at Ally who was behind her. "Fine" she groaned.

"Good, now go before your fans start to worry" she nodded and lightly and sweetly kissed my cheek. "I Love you"

"I love you way more" she waved.