chapter 8

Dani's pov-

I shuffled my feet back to my room. It was silent all over the house. Something I wasn't use to, but with everything happening, I liked it.

I laid myself on my bed my bed just thinking of what I have done.

The cold air from the now fall weather, was coming from the window and found my way to my bed.

"Dani" I heard Rays small voice yell. Where home" I walked on putting on my best fake smile that I have been putting on for almost a couple days.

"did you have fun" I asked him.

"yeah, we went to the mall and I got this cool toy. look" He showed me his new. I smiled running my fingers through his hair.

"so, how are you feeling" Dallas asked me.

"still the same" I whispered. I wanted to cry. I lost my best friend.

My vision was getting hard to see, not only cause I didn't have contacts, but because I was holding tears.

"Dani, are you ok" I walked in my room and threw on my hoodie, my boots, and a Bernie while walking back to. Demi gave me a worried look.

"we need to talk" She said.

"I rather not" I walked passed her and out the house.

Was I losing my mind? Im doing something I know I shouldn't do. I kept walking til I hit the park near a school. I sat on the bench and looked out to the distance, letting the cold air hit my cheeks.

"can I sit?" I heard someone say. I looked up and seen Demi.

"Don't you ever know when someone wants to be alone" She sighed still sitting closer to me.

"yeah, but being alone is not always the best option" she sighed. "I wanna tell you something" she grabbed my hand, holding it tightly.

"I guess" I said and sat back on the bench, ready to listen to Demi.

"well, where should to start" She said taking a breath.

"I don't know, how about who the hell are you besides my sister" I said.

"fine. Besides being your sister, I'm a Singer, actor, and stuff like that" She sighed. She looked out to the distance. I didn't say anything. She was hiding this from me, it was something big. I was pissed. "I know you might be mad I didn't tell you before, but Dallas Decided I should tell you when it was time"

"and what, you think this was time" I said scooting away from her trying to not let the tears fall. I sighed and looked at my feet.

"your my sister, I can't keep everything from you, your going to know eventually" She sighed. "have you heard of camp rock" she asked.

"no"

"well, that's when everything happened. It was fun, coming out on movies and stuff. Then I came out withmy first album" She played withher fingers biting her lower lip. "then I did my own show called Sonny with a chance"

"I have heard of it, but never watched it. I was all busy with sports"

"well, at least you know it" she giggled. "then I went in to treatment for depression, anarexia, bulimia, self harming, purging, stuff like that" my eyes widen and I looked away from her. I held on to my wrist. A small tear escaped my eye. "I was there for about maybe a year, then I came out with my third album unbroken. I'm currently working on my forth" she said happily.

"ok, I get it" I said turning to face her. Wow, I can't believe she told me all that. "are you....better" I asked. she smiled happily.

"yeah, never been better. That's why I said if you need anything there's my number. I don't want you or Maddie going through that" I bit on my cheek trying not to cry. I can't believe I'm somewhat going through what she went though. What I'm I going to do know.

She opened alot to me, and I think I should do the same, but not now.

"you do care about me" I whispered.

"of course I do, your my sister. Sure I might have missed almost 18 of your life but I'm not missing anymore" With out thinking I pulled Demi to a hug.

"thanks Demi" she hugged back rubbing my back.

A/N: hows was everybody day. going to upload stay strong tomorrow or me and you, depending. love you all i hope you liked this chapter. ♥♥