Chapter 89

It's been an hour or more since I got lost, and during that time of my walk, I lost service, and couldn't call anybody to pick me up. Wonder why Greg wasn't following us or me today. Also, I'm very hungry or hangry, that I'm yelling at the flies to leave me alone. But every time I think of food, I want to throw up. The hangover is still lingering around my head. I know, I have a problem.

"There you are! Demi is going crazy looking for you!" I heard Selena yell and I immediately ran to where her voice was coming from. When I spotted her, I ran for my life and engulfed her into the worlds biggest hug. "Hey! I missed you too?"

"I got lost! Just hug me Gomez" She did as told, instantly rubbing my back. "Where's everyone?" I asked pulling away to look at her.

"Everyone's waiting by the bus hoping you'd come back" She informed me. I sighed and walked by her side to the girls.

Getting there, everyone had a different attitude then before. A good one. They all looked happy. Dinah was talking to Val like nothing happened, Ally and Demi were talking, Camila and Lauren laughing about something, and Normani, Cher, and Maddie were talking. I looked at Selena confusedly.

"Demi's little plan of 'walking in the woods' worked." Selena said answering my thoughts.

"There you are! Where have you been little girl?" Demi yelled when she finally made eye contact with Selena and I. "I was really worried" Dinah ran to me and hugged me tightly, lifting me off the ground.

"I'm fine guys. I just got lost. Thanks to Selena, I'm here" The rest of the girls walked up to us with soft smiles. Even though they couldn't see my eyes do to the sunglasses, I was glaring at them.

"Red! You had me worried sick! I thought someone came and snatched you away" I laughed at her and hugged her back since she showed no sign of releasing me anytime soon.

"I'm OK DJ, honestly!" I giggled. "Now let me go, so I can go take a nap" I instructed.

"No can do bud" Demi said with a slight giggle from watching Dinah's interaction with me. "We are going out to dinner to talk some more with each other" I groaned with annoyance, and then felt Dinah's grip around my waist tighten.

"You're going no matter what! You can't spend your time in bed drinking your life away. It's unhealthy" Dinah whispered. "Now come on!"

*

I sat in front of Camila, and in between Val and Lauren. I seriously had bad luck. I don't want to talk to them, but yet I had to sit with them for Demi.

"Hello ladies, I'm Haily and I'll be your waitress for this evening." Said a tall girl, with blackish brown hair, and these mesmerizing hazel eyes. "What would you guys like to order?" Me being stupid, I answered with the first thing that popped into my head.

"A bacon cheeseburger with fries, and a big cold glass of Vodka" I winked. I heard Dinah gasp and whisper for me to shut up.

"She is just playing. Get her the bacon cheeseburger with fries, and a 'SPRITE'" Demi said talking to the waitress, but talking more to me. I shrugged and sat back slumped on the chair. After everyone ordered and the waitress left, Demi gave me a small glare.

"What?" I laughed playing with my fork and knife, like I was having a big feast. "I was just playing, Demi. I didn't mean it" Even though I kind of did.

"Well, don't play like that, Dani" She said before she started a conversation with Ally.

I rolled my eyes, and looked at the ceiling. The ceiling was more interesting than them, well not Selena, Maddie, and Cher. There still on my good list, while everyone was dead top on my bad.

"Guys, talk! We are drifting apart and that can't happen. We're to close to separate" Ally said breaking the silence. "Look at me and Demi, yes we are supposed to stay really far from each other, but we can't. We love each other to much. Now, come on guys. Speak!" She growled her last words and everyone looked at her like if she was crazy. I was one of them.

"Fine, Dani" I snapped my head at Lauren and glared at her. "How's your day going?" She smirked. This little witch is messing with me.

"Why would you want to know, Jauregui?" I said playing along. "But if you must know. Todays one of the best fucking days of my life" she smirked even more. "Stop smirking at me!"

"Why not? I like smirking" She placed a hand on my thigh. I sat up straight and watched everyone look at us weird. I slapped her hand away, but she kept it there. I rolled my eyes with annoyance.

"What did I say about touching?" I swatted Her hand away and watched her smile evily. She bit at her lip seductively, as she raised a brow looking away to Demi. "Can I get my burger to go?"

"No, we are eating here together" I rolled my eyes and looked at Dinah. Telling or mentioning her to meet me in the restroom. She nodded and stood up.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Dan? Go with me?" I nodded and stood up sprinting to the back of the restaurant. "OMG!" She laughed hysterical when she entered the restroom.

"Don't laugh!" I groaned shoving her arm roughly. She laughed harder holding on to the sink for support.

"I'm sorry but, Lauren is trying to mess with you" I rolled my eyes leaning my back to the wall. "What's wrong?"

"Lauren is getting to me!" She giggled again, before she leans her back against the wall. "I'm gonna slap her"

"So your not going to work things out with Lauren?"

"As much as I really want to, I don't know. This is the second time she has accused me of cheating, and thats really wrong. I love Lauren, but I think its best to stay away from her for awhile" Dinah sighed nodding in agreement. "Is she going to try to frustrate me?" I asked innocently. Dinah laughed once again shrugging her shoulders.

"Maybe, so I say be prepared just in case"

A/n: Guys, Cherish your families no matter what. Anything can happen in the blink of an eye. I'm just so happy my cousin is all right! Anyways, I haven't yet decided if I want to end the story, or continue it, cause I don't feel like Making another book lol. COMMENT what you think will happen to Lani?