Chapter 56

Demi's Pov-

"Ally, please don't! It's valentines" I pleaded as she didn't accept my flowers. "What did I ever do to you" I said finally giving up and letting the flowers fall off my hands and onto the ground.

"Demi, do you think I can just forget about what happened!" I shook my head. Nobody forgot about what happened and I mean nobody, forgot.

"Of course not Ally!" I yelled finally giving up on her shit. We have been fighting since Selena got here, and quiet frankly, I hate it. Sure Ally and I fought, but they were nothing like this. They only lasted ten minutes, and its been days.

"I bet you brought her here" What!? Did she really just say that. After everything, she's jus...Hell no!

"Excuse me! Why the fuck would I bring her here!" My anger was raising each time I let a word slip out of my mouth.

"Language!" She snapped.

"I can talk any fucking way I want and how ever the fuck I want! You really seem out of it Allyson. If you think for a second that I wanted to bring her here, then your wrong" I said with Anger. I stomped at the roses and stuck my hand in my pocket. "Do whatever the hell you want with this! Sell it, pawn it, give it away for all I care" I said chucking a little valvet blue box to her feet that held the engagement ring. "Fuck you" I whispered as I walked away to god knows where.

Why would Ally think I would actually bring Selena. I mean yes we were friends. Best friends actually, then she did what she did, and ruined me. I have never looked at her the same. Never.

I'm to mad and sad, all at the same time and its really bringing me down. Maybe I was to harsh on Ally. No! No I wasn't, but she didn't deserve how I acted. I think its best if we just stop. Stop being Ally and Demi, and start being Demi and Fifth Harmony. Just be strangers. Its such an ugly word. I have to shiver.

I whipped my tears away sitting on the big boulders I found in the park I was in. How did I get here? I don't know, and right now, I don't give two fucks.

My mind is totally blank right now. No thoughts running in my head, but yet I'm talking to myself like a damn idiot in here. And Like I feel so numb and emotionless, but yet I 'feel' like crying, I 'feel' hurt, I 'feel' stupid. I'm confuse damn it!

When the sky was dark, I decided to find my why to the hotel. I needed to walk, get more air as possible. I needed to think of happy things to get my mind away from Ally. Dani's happiness! Yes. My little baby's happiness!

"Hey Dem" Val said as she opened door to hers and Dani's room. I walked in and seen two completely neat beds. So, that ment they had just got here to.

"Where's Dani?" She shrugged sitting on the bed.

"Normani told us that, Her and Lauren went out." I nodded biting the inside of my cheek. I guess I'll be seeing Dani's smile more often now that her and Lauren were OK.

"Do you mind if I crash in here" I asked nervously hoping she doesn't question me.

"Go ahead. Take my bed if you want. I'll be In Dinah's room" she said looking at me confusedly. I nodded thanking her before she left.

Twenty minutes or so of just sitting there and staring off to space and thinking of completely nothing, I removed my leather jacket and boots, and crawled into Val's bed. I need some sleep. I need to for get.

The next morning, Dani jumped on the bed waking me up. She smiled brightly, before snuggling into me. I smiled a bit kissing the top of her head.

"Morning Sissy! Why are you here? Not trying to be rude or anything" she asked. I sighed and mentally glared at Dani for reminding me. But I know I was going to get reminded as soon as I saw Ally.