Chapter 83

Lauren's POV-

Its was almost five in the afternoon, when I decided to awake from my nap. I stood up and droned down the hall looking for Dani's hotel room. Normani came out of hers and walked over to me.

"Hey Lo. What are you doing?" She asked.

"Going to go see Dani. What's up?"

"She's not there. Demi and her left." She shrugged. " I'm going to Ally's room if you wanna come with?" I nodded.

"Tell me now!" We herd before Normani knocked on Ally's door. An impatient looking Demi, a nervous looking Dani, and a cute little smile on Ray who didn't know what the hell was going on, were walking towards us.

"Can I please find Val or any of the girls first?" Demi's nostrils flared as she looked more and more impatient.

"Lauren" Dani half smiled and walked over to Normani and I. She kissed my cheeks and hugged Normani. "Can I ask for a quick favor?" I nodded. "Can you guys take care of Ray real quick?" She battered her lashes and I gave up instantly.

"Sure, are you ok?"

"Yeah, just going to talk to Demi about some things" she kissked my cheek and walked away.

"Well, I guess its just me, you and Mani kid. Let's go" I told Ray as I grabbed his little hand.

Demi's POV-

"Can we talk now? Your scaring me!" I yelled as we made it to Dani's hotel room. She had Shared the room with Jesy, but her and the rest of Little Mix went on a small adventure.

"Demi, what I tell you, please, and I repeat, please don't say anything to Lauren. She probably would be so mad at me." She said running her fingers through her red hair and sat on her bed with a goomly smile.

"Well, what is it. I'm getting pretty impatient." I squatted in front of her and took her hand giving her a reassuring smile.

Before I could even open my mouth again to pull out whatever she wanted to tell me, she collapsed into my arms and sobbed. I looked at her shaking body and carried her to the bed, where I laid right beside her.

"Dani?" I whispered. "Are you even sure you want to tell me now?" She sat up forcefully letting out a horrible sigh and whipped her tears with her sweater.

"Yes, cause if I don't, I won't stop. Your probably going to hate me, cause I broke the promise, but your the only one that can help. The only one I trust" Horrible things began to float around my head with wonder.

"Tell me, please" I kissed her head just waiting for her to answer me.

"When everything happen between Lauren and I" She sobbed. "I don't know what came over me" She cried harder.

"What did you do, Dani. I can help in whatever it is, you just have to tell me" she took a minute but finally answered.

"They came back. They taunted me. I was scared and gave in" she wrapped herself around me and I instantly hugged back knowing all to well what she had ment. Her hysteric cries filled my ears and I just flinched.

"Where?" I whispered as if she would get scared if I spoke any louder.

She sat up and looked at her wrist. She took off the hair tie that she had around it, and tied her hair back into a ponytail. She turned her body around so her back was facing me and lifted the ponytail to reveal red and purple lines on the back of her neck.

"How? Why there?" She shurrged.

"I just didn't want you guys to know. I had to do it somewhere you guys wouldn't guess about looking" her voice cracked but she kept talking not really caring. "I'm so sorry Demi. I couldn't handle it. I tried to be strong, but I couldn't." She turned back around and looked at her fingers.

I was at lost for words. Nothing came out of my mouth no matter how many times I opened it, it just stood silent. I stared deeply at my broken little sister and silently cried not knowing what to do exactly. But I think I found the right thing to do.

"I think the best thing to do, Dani" I started. "Is to send you with mom. You can't keep going on the tour like this" her lip qurivered as she qulped.

"B-but I don't want t-to go. I want to s-stay and sing and b-be with you guys" I think I just heard my heat break into a million pieces. I don't want to send her away, but its for her own good.

"I-I don't want you to go, bu-" she cut me off.

"Then please don't send me away. I can get better. Just watch" she pleaded. "But please Demi. Don't make me leave" she whispered. I began to feel horrible chest pains as I looked at my sister's eyes and saw how scared and broken they looked.

"Come on. Let's pack your stuff" I whispered. She stared at me for what seemed forever, but nodded giving up.

"Fine" she snapped. "But I would like to do it alone. Without your help" she said putting a lot of emphasis on without.

Oh yeah! She hates me!

"I'm sor-"

"Just go Demi. I just can't believe you would send me away" I rolled my eyes frustrated with the situation.

Saying no more, I walked out of her room and went down the hall to go to mines. I pulled out my phone and dialed my mom.

*

A/n: i bet you guys didn't expect that! Anyways, Do you guys have any ideas on a new book. I would like to keep my mind busy with everything going on, and I would like to write. I have an idea for another Lauren Fanfic, but its not really good, I would like to hear your ideas. If you would like the next Chapter, then comment and vote!