Chapter 69

Lauren's POV-

Its been several days since Dani left, Several days since I regret leaving her, and several days since I had restless nights hoping she was alright.

I guess, what I did was just cause I was so mad at how Selena was being towards Dani. I did't want her hurting our relationship and us turning into Ally and Demi, but, I messed it up letting her get to me.

We had just finished the show at charlotte, so We were currently on our way to a quick meeting with mangement and mangers about something important, they want us to do. I'm feeling pretty nervous about it.

"Girls!" Yelled one of the management guys. There were about five of them, but I only knew L.A. and Simon. "Sit, we need a lot to discuss".

"First off, the show has been amazing so far" L.A. then spoke. "You guys have been gaining fans from all over the world. So we decided for you guys to go to Brazil soon. Not yet of course." We screamed in excitement. I'm really excited about Brazil. There were a lot of fans from there that I would love to meet. "third, another tour that will be happening after this one"

"Another one?" Asked Dinah. "With who?"

"Yes, and with Austin Mahone. We would like for Camila and Austin, to have a thing going on" we all looked at Camila, who had scrunched up her nose with a smile.

"Sure I guess"

"Great! Another thing is, we have been keeping an eye on your social media accounts, and found a relationship we would like to have going." We all looked at management with eager faces. "Your friend, Lauren, um Luis, Does he live in Miami?" I raised a brow and nodded slowly. I'm not liking the sound of this. "Great, we will contact him, and have him over at the Tampa show, and have him ask you on the Sunrise show. You and Him will be together" I looked at them blankly.

"What do you mean 'together'? Ask me what!?" I said air quoting with my fingers.

"We mean, you and Luis will be in a relationship. We will have him ask you out" I gulped hard as he explained it slower.

"No! You can't don't that. I'm refusing to do that" I yelled running my hands through my hair.

"We can, and you will" I stood up. "Well, Are you in a relationship? If you are, you don't have to go with it. But if your not, you have to" I groaned.

"Fine, whatever" I said walking away.

I could not go through with this. I was planning on calling Dani, so we can talk, so I can say I was sorry for everything. This was seriously not happening. The Sunrise show is like in a day, and I have no time to talk to Dani.

"Lauren, wait!" Normani yelled running towards me and the girls trailing behind. "I know your hurt about all this bullshit. I would be to, but don't stress about it to much. Management will only allow the relationship for a couple days" she reassured me. If its just for a few days, then I guess I'll have to do it. I don't know when Dani is coming back anyways.

A/n: I know this ones short, but the next one will be longer. Sorry for that. Its just a filler. Comment and Vote for the next chapter! You guys voted a lot and made my day with your amazing comment, so here is another chapter. Two chapters in one day? Damn I must love you guys so much :)