Chapter 19

After my hot and painful shower, I came out in newer and deeper cuts. This was seriously getting out of hand but I couldn't stop.

Since it was berly the afternoon, I changed to some jeans and a white long sleeve, throwing my black high top converse.

I walked over to my phone and seen Lauren had put up a picture of me and her on Twitter. I was still trying to get use to it. Maddie had made it for me a couple of days ago.

@LaurenJauregui me and my new bestie @DaniLovato (fake account but if its any of yours sorry)

I smiled and seen some comments her fans been writing. One got to me though and I reread the text making sure if I read it clearly.

'Shes a little to big to be hanging out with you! Tell her to lose weight or something'

I sat my phone down And walked over to my full body mirror. I looked at myself up and down.

"I'm not fat. Right?" I said to myself. I lifted my shirt and looked at my stomach. I never gave in to things like that. But I have been hearing that a lot lately from Demi's fans, and I'm starting to think its true.

"Hey buddy" I heard someone say behind me. I turned to face Lauren, and I quickly put down my shirt.

"H-Hey" I said nervously. she looked at me funny and walked over to me. She placed her hands on my shoulders and sat me in my bed.

"You ok" She asked sweetly. I nodded with a straight face.

"Well if you need someone, anybody, I'm here. Now, come on. Demi made Macaroni and Cheese" She took my hand dragging me out of my room.

I Followed behind. I know that Demi's fans and the girl's fans are lying and are trying to make me feel bad about myself. I won't let that happen.

"Sit with me?" Lauren asked. I nodded and grabbed two plates for both of us. "You don't have to do that" Lauren said.

"Yeah I do, you kept me company, so I owe you" I winked. Immediately her cheeks turned to a rosy kind of color. I thought it was the cutest thing.

Ally walked in the kitchen with Demi right behind her, but stood at the door before us seeing them. So it was like they were hiding. They held hands and looked at each other deeply. I'm I missing something. I pretending to get something from the fridge, so I can get a better picture.

"Dani, we should all go to the mall or something" Lauren asked. I removed my eyes from the 'couple' and looked at her.

"Umm...su-ure" I sat back down when I seen them coming.

"Girls want to stay over" Demi asked. They yelled in happiness, so I'm guessing it was their way of saying Yes. Lauren wrapped her arms around me bringing me to a very tight hug, making me almost choke on my water.

"Lauren? Your Killing her" I heard Camila's small voice exclaime. Lauren loosened her grip and looked away with a slight pick tone to her cheeks.

"Girls, let's go to the hotel to get our Pjs, then we'll come back" Ally said. The girls whined, mostly Lauren. I smiled funny when Lauren pouted at me.

When the girls left, it was just Demi and I. I sat there awkwardly staring at her. If I'm right, I wonder how long Ally and her have been together. It seems pretty cute. I decided to break the silence, by asking her some questions.

"Dems? When are we leaving?" I asked. I didn't want to jump on her relationship.

"Umm...the day after tomorrow" she answered not bothering taking her eyes form her phone.