Chapter 90

"Lauren! Stop!" I yelled as she threw me over her shoulder. "Put me down or I'll bite you!" I slapped at her back and butt to put me down.

"Slapping my butt is only going to make me keep you there. So, stop. Or keep going, I don't mind!" I scrunched up my nose and pretended to gag.

"Jauregui! Seriously, put me down!" I felt her shrug and threw me to the couch. I looked around and notice we where in one of the hotel rooms. She bent down to my level and smirked that little smirk I have been seeing for the past week, since the dinner. Her nose barley touched mine, but I can feel her.

"Your cute" I glared a cold glare, staring into her emerald eyes. She stared right back making me soften my gaze just a slight.

"And your annoying!" She smirked even more biting her lip. Damn it. I'm going to slap her for frustrating me with her antics. But I can't show her. "If you excuse me, I'm going to the pool" I pushed passed her heading for the door.

"Then I'll go with. I need a swim" She taunted. I groaned and roughly swung the door open as she followed me out.

Getting there, I stripped out of my clothes and was left with my bra and underwear. I dived in and when I surfaced again, I was met with green eyes. She stared at me intently for a couple of mintues and swam away. I shrugged and went to go sit at the edge of the pool.

I stared at her as she swam around the hotels pool. She had an amazing toned body. She was just so beautiful, I can't be mad at her, but I have to. I can't give in to her, especially since I know she is talking to somebody.

"Like what you see, Lovato?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.

"What?"

"Like what you see? You have been staring at me for awhile" Her lips formed a small smirk as she jump out and sat next to me. "And you can't say you don't! We dated for a really long time" Damn it.

"Yeah true. But, we are not dating right now" I rolled my eyes away from her, and scooted away so we weren't sitting as close. "So..." I forgot what to say, see what she does to me? "Didn't you say you wanted to swim? Go swim" she Laughed before jumping in the pool.

"Has Phil told you about who's rooming with who today?" She asked as she moved around in circles. She watched her hands move from side to side as if that was the coolest thing in the world.

"No, why?" She smirked again. "Please don't tell me I'm rooming with you?" Her smirk grew. "I need to go" I stood up grabbing my clothes and throwing them on.

"Oh come on. Your leaving me?" She asked jumping out and wrapping a towel around her body.

"You left me like nothing, so why can't I? Plus, I heard from a little birdy, that the guy you have been talking to is coming to see you. Why would I ruin that?" She stared blankly at me before I turned on my heels and walked away.

I ran fast past everyone, and stopped when I seen Selena in the dining room part of the hotel. She waved me over and motioned me to take the seat next to her.

"Hey! What's going on?" She smiled handing me her plate so we can share.

"Have you seen Phil?" She shook her head and shrugged with an a apologetic smile. "Oh well. One night won't hurt" I said to myself. She looked at me confused. "Its nothing. What are you doing tonight?" I asked.

"Probably nothing. Why, what's up?" I smiled.

"Let's go out tonight. I feel like dancing, but let's just go me and You" She smiled nodding her head.

"Let's go! I'll pick you up at your hotel room around 9?" I nodded hugging her before looking for Lauren to give me a damn room key.

When I found her, she was smiling and flirting with some guy who I assume was the dude she has been talking to. The sight literally almost killed me. I was hurt.

"Can I have a key?" I said a bit to rudely. She looked down at me and tilted her head to the side. She patted her pants and notice she didn't have it. "Well, how did you get into the room!?"

"Chill Dani. I left it in the bed"

"Great fucking place" She shook her head with a smile.

"Look, we'll go to the front desk and ask for a spare" She said before telling the guy to wait for her in the lobby.

"Its fine, I'll go by myself" I turned and felt her wrap her hand around my wrist.

"I'm going, I need to get ready" I snatched my arm away and followed.

After getting the key, we went to our room in silence. I went to my bag and she went to hers figuring what we were going to wear.

"So, where you going?" She asked breaking the ugly silence.

"Out dancing. You?" I asked like whatever.

"Dinner" I nooded. "Who are you going with?"

"Selena. You?"

"Keaton" I nodded and raised a brow.

Camila had told me about him. That Lauren and him dated awhile back when they were on xfactor. That he had cheated on her with someone else in the show. I mentally shook my head and went in the restroom.

Before going in the shower, I hid a bottle between my towel, so Lauren wouldn't notice. I opened it slowly and quietly, and drank it as I stripped out of my clothes.

After my shower, I changed did my hair and walked out of the bathroom to see Lauren, in only a towel. She stared at me as soon as we made eye contact. She looked at me up and down before biting her lip and looking away.

"You, um, look very b-beautiful" She stammered. I looked down at my black dress and shrugged. "Um, have fun" I nodded before letting her take a shower.

Even with just a towel, and no makeup on, Lauren was still a goddess. I hope she has fun tonight.

*

A/n: chapter 91 made me laugh so much!! Comment what you think is going to happen the next chapter!