chapter 9

Dani'spov-

Its been a week, and I have gotten closer to Demi and the rest of the family. But the bad thing I'm still self harming, something I regret doing.

"Hey, baby girl can you hand that shirt" Demi said as she packed her stuff. Today was the day They had to go back home in LA.

"Here you go" I handed her the shirt, and watched her fold it nicely. She placed it in her suitcase and closed it. "why are you packing now if you leave at night" i asked.

"Well, so can spend the rest with you guys and not have to worry if i left anything" She closed her suit case and sat it by the door. "I'm done. What do you want to do" she asked. Dallas walked in the room sitting on the bed with Demi. She pulled on my sleeve making me sit on her lap.

"I'm going to miss you" Dallas said.

"I'm going to miss you guys to" Maddie walked in sitting on my lap. So, basically Dallas was holding us both.

"hey don't forget about me" Demi sat on Maddie. We giggled still sitting on each other.

"My girls" Dianna said. She took a picture without me noticing. 

"Dani, can i talk to you" My mom said. The girls stood up, so i can leave. I followed my mom to her room Where Evan was sitting waiting in her bed. Here we go again i thought. I mentally giggled to myself as i looked back at last night when Demi showed me her music, and that was on of the songs.

"Whats up" She closed the door behind her as i climbed on her tall bed. 

"Dani, me and Evan were thinking" She bit her lower lip nervously. I arched my brow waiting for her to go on. "Your going to move with the Lovatos for a bit" She held on to her tears.

"why, Please no. What if they give me away again, Or if they don't want me" I begged. She let her tears fall as she seen me beg. Evan tried hard not to cry, but he finally moved. He hugged me trying to calm me down. "I don't want to leave" I whispered so they didn't hear my voice crack.

For awhile now, i have been hiding my feelings which i know its not right. Until my mom told me i was adopted, They never seen me cry, and now they were surprise of how much tears were coming from my eyes.

"So, what I'm leaving today" I looked at Evan who nodded. 

"they have your ticket, Now i suggest you start packing" He said standing up still holding me. My mom left so she would cry again. Evan held on tome like he was scared. "i love you kiddo" 

"i love you to" i sighed and broke the hug. "i guess i have to go, start" i walked before i can cry again. 

I walked in my room and seen someone under my blanket, knowing from the body figure i knew perfectly who it was. I crept slowly to my bed and jumped on it tickling Ray.

"HEY STWOP" Ray yelled as i tickled hime. I stopped and sat next to him.

"What are you doing hiding" 

"I duno, i wanted to scare you" he giggled. I laughed and got my duffle bag. "Whatcha doin" He asked. I kicked the duffle bag under my bed and turned around facing him.

"Come on" i picked him up wrapping his small legs around my waist. "Hey Evan" i said going in his room.

"whats up" 

"did you tell him" The face on Evans face was scaring me. "you didn't. How come, what happens if one day he wakes up, goes to my room and not sees me" Evan stood quiet. "hello" 

"I didn't want to tell him" Ray climbed down from me and looked up. 

"I'm not going to see you" That's the last thing i wanted to hear come from his mouth. I looked at Evan and shook my head disappointingly. 

"Ray, come on. lets talk" Evan took him to the bed and i walked out not wanting to see him cry.

I went back to room and began packing. As i packed, Ray's cries filled the room. I sighed and sat in bed. I looked at my dresser and seen and bracelet. i walked over and it was a half heart with best on it. 

"Valerie" i whispered. i got my hoddie and ran to her house. 

"hi, Mrs. Vales, is Valerie home" i asked her mom.

"hello Dani, shes upstairs, go if you like"  Without saying thank you i ran the steps. 

"Val" i said knocking. "Val" She opened the door surprisingly to see me. Without saying anything she pulled me into her arms. "I'm sorry" I said taking her sent in.

"no, I should be saying sorry" she held me tighter.

"no its me, but let's just leave it" she broke the hug nodding her head. "can you come over" I asked her. She nodded and we left her house.

We made to my house and she seen my duffle bag on my bed. She looked at me wondering what I was doing.

"your leaving" She asked.

"Mom, and Evan, though I should for a bit" I said putting everything in the bag.

"do you want to"

"no, I'm just scared. She knew what I meant and nodded her head. Ray walked holding his head down.

"hey bubba" I picked him up sitting him on my lap. He didn't say anything but handed me something in a bag. "What's this" he eyed the bag so I can open it. His Teddy that he can never sleep without was in it. I pulled it giving back to him. "No...Ray. I can't"

"keep it" He hugged me crying softly.

"I love you" I whispered.

"love you to Auntie Dani"

A/N: This was longer then the rest, but I actually liked this chapterlove you guys♥