Chapter 76

Lauren and I walked down a few yards away from the buses. To have more privacy, and also because we were followed by Normani, Dinah, and Val. We lost them after about two yards, because the crazies got tired and went back.

"Its a nice day today, huh?" Lauren randomly said to start the conversation.

"It is" I mumbled trying to keep my balance on the edge of the street. Lauren shuffled herself towards me, and let me hold on to her shoulder. "Thanks"

"Anything for you princess" I blushed stopping the walk to look at her. The grey sky was amazing on Lauren's skin. The way the sun rays beamed down through the clouds and onto her porcelain skin, was just utterly amazing.

"Lauren, I-" I started but was interrupted. I cursed mentally at the person for interrupting. I really needed to talk to Lauren.

"Dani!" Lauren turned and I notice her body tense up. I gulped hard before I looked at the person. "Are you ok? What happened?" I groaned mentally and sat on the curve.

"Can't you see we're in the middle of a conversation?" Lauren said rudely. With my free hand, I rubbed my temple not wanting to gain a headache, that I knew will form if they keep talking. "So, go"

"Why are you being such a bitch to me all the time!? I don't remember your name being Ally! Shes the only one with an excuse to be a bitch to me, but you, no!" Selena shouted. I notice Lauren's hands starting to ball into fist and I knew I should get up and stand in the middle.

"Oh, you did plenty for me to be a bitch to you!" Lauren's voice was rising and rising and I was getting scared.

As I'm in the middle of Lauren and Selena, all I'm thinking about is, someone's going to start hitting soon. Why, in the hell is this happening to me? Like, I'm here in the middle of two girls, who look like they will fight at any moment, with a damn waffle pressed against the side of my nose with one hand, as the other was firmly pressed against Lauren's chest.This is seriously not happening.

"Lauren, please" I begged trying my best to push her backwards, but she kept walking forward. Curse my shortness and my lack of strength. I had also my elbow out to stop Selena, but that didn't seem to really work either.

"And what might they be, huh? That I stole your best friend" Lauren looked at me then back at Selena with anger. I was not Lauren's best friend, well I kind of am, but I prefer best girlfriend, even though we're not together at the moment.

Lauren began to move more aggressively towards Selena, and Selena did the same making me put my arms down, but still keep my hands up to them. I'm trying to get Lauren out of the way, but this girl won't budge. She like turns into the hulk real quick and it's pretty scary.

"Can you guys please stop!?" I yelled trying to extend my arm. "You guys are being fucking ridiculous!" I'm I invisible or something?

"NO! For your fault, I lost my girlfriend" Lauren was getting tired of holding back that she finally just pushed Selena to the floor.

"Lauren! Don't be stupid!" I yelled pushing her back.

Selena stood up and pushed Lauren. Lauren was holding me, so I fell with her. I winced at the contact my elbow made with the cement. I had scrapped it. Lauren picked me up and sat me on the curve, before she lunged herself at Selena.

"Don't fucking push her!" She yelled as they rolled on the floor, trying to get on top of each other.

I did the first thing that came to mind, and dialed Demi.She answered pretty quickly and asked what was going on with the commotion in the background.

"I need your help! Selena and Lauren are fighting an- STOP IT" I shouted as Selena made her way on top. "Please hurry!"

"We're on our way" Demi said before she hung up.

"Please Lauren! Both of you just stop!" I yelled.

At this point, I was getting fed up. I threw my waffle at them, and jumped in between, trying to pull them apart, but that was the biggest mistake I have ever done. Instead of looking at the girls, I was now looking at the dark gray clouds.

"Dani!" I felt someone stand me up and cup my cheeks. I groaned losing my balance and falling into the person's arms. "Dan, your bleeding again" I opened my eyes and seen it was Val and Dinah. I looked over at Lauren and Selena, and seen Demi and Normani holding them apart.

"What is going on" we looked up and seen Phil running towards us, with Ally and Camila behind. "Dani!?" I pinched my nose and slightly tilted my nose. Val being the best friend she was, she took off her shirt and held it against my nose. Good thing she had a tang top under. Phil pulled out his walkie talkie and pressed the side button. "Yeah, can someone do me a favor and call an ambulance to the buses, over"

"Yes sir, over" said someone on the other end.

"I honestly don't know what to say to you three. Phil said disappointedly. "We'll talk when the ambulance gets here" He pointed to the direction of the buses, and we started walking in awkward silence.

"Dani, I'm- " Val cut Lauren off.

"Lauren, just don't. You did enough damage for one day" Val said and walked me away, faster to the buses.

A/n: guys!! I have alot of plans for my account!! Like more story updates on the books i dont write anymore, and new stories I'm beginning to write. I'm also writing for my combine account jaurvato so keep an eye on that! :)