Chapter 40

A/n: the next chapter I'll have a picture of Val. Now, read on....

It was 7 am when I decided to wake up. It was finally Christmas, and I was the first up. Which never happens. I like sleep, so I try to sleep a lot.

Since everyone was still sleeping, I decided to go downstairs, and make some hot chocolate. What I love about my hot chocolate is, I love pouring coffee liquid creamer in it to have an amazing taste. I always go with French vanilla. It taste so bomb.

I plopped myself in the living room and watched the Christmas story. I love that movie so much. Its amazing, and a very classic Christmas movie. If you never watched it or don't like it, we can't be friends. Sorry.

"Ohh fudge" I said Mimicking Ralphy in the movie. I giggled to myself and took a slip of my hot chocolate.

The door bell began to ring, and I knew it was the family. They were spending Christmas with us.

I walked over, sitting my mug, on the kitchen counter, and went to open the door.

"Hey kiddo!" Dad yelled walking in. I hugged him and the rest of the family. They came in setting gifts under the tree.

"Where's everybody?" Mom asked looking around. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed my mug.

"Their still asleep. Should we wake them" I asked. Maddie raised a brow and grabbed my hand.

"Would you?" I Nodded and walked upstairs with Maddie by my side.

"You'll wake up Demi, and I'll wake up Val" Maddie nodded and walked into Demi's room.

I walked into Valerie's room, prepared for another brutal awakening, but she was already up on her laptop. She waved lightly at me, and motioned me over.

"Guess who just walked in my room?" I guess she was facing timing or skyping, cause that would be a weird question to ask me.

"Who" said a voice. I sat by Valerie and see the screen. She was talking to Dinah. I smirked at her and waved to the camera.

"DAN! I MISS YOU!" She practically shouted. I giggled.

"I miss you to Dinah. Merry Christmas" I waved with so much enthusiasm that it made her laugh.

"Merry Christmas girls. I'll let you guys go. I have to go open presents" she held up to two thumbs up and waved to us.

"Alright then Beautiful. I'll talk to you soon" Val said before hanging up.

"So...is it like getting really serious?" I asked. She half smiled laid on her bed. She sighed and turned her head to face me.

"Do you ever have someone come into your life that you fall for immediately, everything they do or say completely mesmerizes you. Whenever you see them or speak to them, you get this rush of happiness and you know that everything is finally going to be OK" I nodded. Its like that with Lauren and I. "I really like her" she mumbled.

"It sounds like you really do" I have never seen or heard Val ever being this much in love with someone.

"I do. She's amazing and different from anybody I have ever dated" she was in LA LA land right now. She looked high in a way.

"Come on Lover girl! We have presents that need to be open, and my chocolate is getting cold" She happily rolled her eyes and got up from the bed.

We went downstairs, and sat with everyone around the tree. I looked over Demi with a surprise look on her face. I guess she was surprise I didn't yell to wake up sleepy beauty.

"Alright guys, first off, Merry Christmas" mom said to all of us.

"Merry Christmas" we all said.

"And second, I just want to thank god for bringing Dani home" I smiled brightly and went over to hug mom. She hugged back tighter, trying not to kill me. "And also for bringing an extra member to the family" we all looked at Val and watched her smile grow.

"Awe thanks guys" She blushed. She stood up and motioned everyone as to get up to. "Group hug" she yelled pulling me on her right and Maddie on her left.

After the hug, we went to opening presents. Everybody seemed happy with my gifts to them. Which made me really content.

"OK guys, Picture time!" We groaned not wanting to get up from the floor. I shook my head at Demi not wanting to zip up my onsie. "Yes, you are. Now come Lazys" Val picked me up and made me zip up my PJs. "Thanks Val!"

"No problem, D" I glared at Valerie wanting to knock her senseless. She gave me that, playful look that I just wanted to smack off.

"I thought you were on my side" I mumbled.

"Well I was, still am, but their my family also." I playfulling rolled my eyes as Demi went to give her a hug.

"OK guys, the guy that will be taking our pictures will be here any minute. So, be prepared." We nodded running upstairs to fix our hair and stuff.

A/n: MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope you guys are having an amazing time. I finally got a new laptop. So I'll be able to upload more. This Chapter was kind of weird but oh well. I want to know what y'all got. Comment your gifts! :*